The Lament For Arkarus

Arteh

Once again I'd push for myself and Slic3man to be the Global Moderator's overseeing this over the coming week, if either side holds a problem based upon the prior actions then I ask you state so now. Thanks.

Location and boundaries:

I request that the wording be changed in the third sentence to “Excluding all components of the settlement below ground level.” This would clarify the wording to make it more understandable considering the landscape of Barrowyk. It would also restrict the lower levels of Barrowyk from being used to support the existing statement already. It is not meant to draw an advantage to the defending side.

Rewards: 

Reward for attackers will not be the region. The region will be cut out of the existing region considering Brelus resides in the same region. It will be between you and the GM(s) overseeing the war claim to create that region. Region name is humanduchys.

Rules:

I am sure this is where most disagreement will lie, but I will ask that the rule regarding no terrain altercation be removed. If you require reasoning I may provide upon request. For the rule right below regarding unrealistic amounts of defenses, I would request that excessive be removed from the sentence as it goes against RP reasoning. Reasoning ties in the same way and I will explain it in further depth if there is confusion. However, if there is concerns about excessive unrealistic defenses, then by all means clarify and reword the rule with my approval afterwards.

Besides that, it is all I request be added or changed in the war claim rules. I will allow Ark to add in any comments and also participate in the communication between Gm(s), you, and myself. I do not see any reasoning in carrying this out on forums thus I am open to using Skype as a platform for communication. If you desire to keep it strictly to the forums I will not protest it. Good luck and have fun.

1) Underground settlements or tunnels or killboxes will not be included in the Warclaim. This includes the tunnel stretching from Barrowyck to Brelus. We're sieging the castle itself, once the castle falls, it becomes transparent that your forces are not capable of sustaining the siege. 

2) I wasn't aware that it was all one region. If there is no seperate Barrowyck/Vladov region then the County of Barrowyck is what will be granted to the victors. Thus stripping you of your title and holding. 

3) I do require reasoning, and terraforming on an excessive level. You making trenches or a moat to a certain degree is fine. It's just that doing so in a very unrealistic and ridiculous amount is what I am saying should not be allowed. Regarding defences, well, a great wall cannot be erected within 5 days or such ridiculous defences that entirely ruin the purpose of the siege. That is all what I am saying. It is not really possible for you to make defences that would RPly take an incredibly long time to make in a short period of time. It's like what we did with Peremont. The wall was started over two weeks ago and it still isn't fully complete. Nor are the defences, now as a siege is imminent it would mean you guys would do your absolute best in ensuring that the place is as defendable as possible. What I am saying though is that making ridiculous and unrealistic defences in an abundance throughout your whole keep is not only UN-RP but very transparent.

The two last points you made are fine with the third one being given to the GM as a verdict to divide what is realistic or not. As far as reasoning for three allow me to explain. in the creation of these defenses it would become relevant  as the war moves forward and a growing possibly of an attack on such a settlement could come to reality due to the previous battle. Thus defenses have been added to Barrowyk as the attacking side has done to their own settlements. If you require further reasoning I would disagree and ask for a GM to verdict it.

As far as point one is concerned the actual settlement of Barrowyk is divided into two parts. There is a part of Barrowyk that will remain out of the war claim which is the storage sector and everything below ground level. Ground level not referring to the plateau's ground level, but the ground level around the holding. The reason why I ask for clarification on the wording of the rule is due to the fact that the settlement is raised up from the ground level around its near by area surrounding the fortified manor. Part of the actual settlement actually dips inside the plateau which is why I ask the wording to be changed. I'm not asking the attacking forces to go into the underground of Barrowyk, but there are components of the fortified manor that are, as your current rule would verdict it as, 'underground.' That is only due to the plateau which is why I ask for it to be reworded. I believe what you're asking for is clarified in that statement, but if not I can also provide a few screenshots to further explain it. I do not want a battle to be deemed over though just because we reside inside the actual building.

Besides that I believe all points were made with a reply to the reply. Ark and you can work out any other details that he might have concerns with as I have heard you two have been speaking. If you are not content with anything I stated please either reach out to me on Skype or leave a reply to the topic. I will get back to you as quickly as possible. 

Yeah we've ironed out most details in the skype convo with the GMs.

Warclaim completed with Oren victory, they're now owners of the Barrowyk region.

I shall also note I will no longer be participating in warclaims within this war.