[✗] Talonnii Vindicators attempt #2

Tecnogold

I don't see the use of this magic nor do I see how it would fit in lore-wise. And what Grimreaper said.

This lore is not needed, only helps to augment your character that has made no difference, but it is made to give your character something in history? Actually go about in RP to make a difference, don't just make stuff up. This lore is, well, just a copy of multiple arcane magics. 

To put it bluntly; You are not special and your character is not special.

That's not a dig at you, its a plain truth that applies to 95% of characters on LOTC. We exist in a world that is already built for us. every famous or infamous character who ever existed got that way because he made a name for himself by working within the confines of what is already in this world.

In short, while there's nothing wrong with creating your own works and being creative, that's more suited for your own personal projects. This is a server that already has rules, settings and a theme in place and it is on us RP based on what is already there rather than write in artificial reasons to make us special snowflakes.

If you choose to write more lore after this, all the power to you. But it should be something that adds to the world as a whole, not something that serves to empower you and a small group of your friends and shoehorn yourselves into standing out over the crowd.

Okay, for one... I've been playing LOTC for about a year, just because I don't play grab butt on the forums doesn't mean I'm some noobie... I don't like the forums because of the same reason here... I'm not being Edgy either, so whoever is getting froggie with people near Zek'yrr please stop, It isn't their decisions, it isn't their fault, take your bs out on me please, now that that's out of the way, I know you guys are being blunt, but i was meaning the fact that everyone and their mother has to tell me the same thing, I'm not dull... I understand it the first time, that's what I meant by rude sorry for the mix-up. But aside from that, I didn't want to 'augment' my character to make him better or anything, i wanted to make a group that was different than anything that's already on there... And I'm sorry if the monopoly that paladins have is greatly pushed for... I just wanted to do something cool... and i know there were at least 10 people i've talked to that thought it was an interesting Idea..... sorry for offending you all... but honestly its only a game... and I am offended that some people are making someones life hell because of my decisions... and i would appreciate it to stop.

Okay, for one... I've been playing LOTC for about a year, just because I don't play grab butt on the forums doesn't mean I'm some noobie... I don't like the forums because of the same reason here... I'm not being Edgy either, so whoever is getting froggie with people near Zek'yrr please stop, It isn't their decisions, it isn't their fault, take your bs out on me please, now that that's out of the way, I know you guys are being blunt, but i was meaning the fact that everyone and their mother has to tell me the same thing, I'm not dull... I understand it the first time, that's what I meant by rude sorry for the mix-up. But aside from that, I didn't want to 'augment' my character to make him better or anything, i wanted to make a group that was different than anything that's already on there... And I'm sorry if the monopoly that paladins have is greatly pushed for... I just wanted to do something cool... and i know there were at least 10 people i've talked to that thought it was an interesting Idea..... sorry for offending you all... but honestly its only a game... and I am offended that some people are making someones life hell because of my decisions... and i would appreciate it to stop.

What. Who here is offended? Please point out where one person has confessed that your idea has actually offended them. And can you please screenshot the last part where some people are "making someones life hell"? That doesn't seem to have anything to do with this post unless you're already playing as some aspect of it without getting LT approval.

As for you being called edgy, once again, I don't see it being mentioned throughout this post. If you're being called edgy elsewhere, then you're probably doing something along the lines of what they consider edgy. Take screenshots if it really bothers you (grow a pair lmao) and report the person.

And you clearly show in the post that you're augmenting your character for the better. They only survived the battle due to the special abilities the whatever has granted them, as you said. So without them they would have perished. Therefore they were made better.

So yeah, I think you're taking this a little too personally and need to take a step back.

I'm sorry to say that this lore has been Denied.

This lore seems to be made specially for the use of your character and your friends. The magic seems way too powerful with many characteristics of it being able to be done by other magics (illusion, fire evo, arcane evo) and without any drawbacks. The mages seem to be able to combat like before, and be able to even use magic while in physical combat, something which is very rare in magic in LOTC. The lore itself doesn't fit very well either, a few people got gifted the magic because of the area they settled in, and that's about it.

This Lore has been denied. Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.