Hallowvale Contracting

1329439912457893202 headed eagle 3 red-hi.png

“For Glory and Gold. For Family, Comrades and Country.”

Hallowvale Contracting is a private military company owned by House Rovin located in the Realm of Hallowvale on the eastern border of the newly formed Königreich of Vandoria. These brave warriors have come together to offer their services to wealthy Lords and Kingdoms across Vailor as well as defend their home and Vandalore.

History of Hallowvale Contracting

Hallowvale Contracting was formed by Nafis of Al-Dirahk and his companions after the Ducal War. Ostracized from the civilian life they were once accustomed to before being drafted for the defense of Khalestine and receiving little to no international praise for their efforts, the men and women who would create the company decided to use the knowledge gained from war for their own personal gain. Heading to the eastern border of The Caliphate of Khalestine, Hallowvale Contracting made their home in the castle known as Ard Ghorrock which many of them had helped build during the Ducal War.

s_-89tJI1SxSZO_H05DRI7uj3le-YSWWCrJuls4p4zNCBupt3SqoagIp03tseJaO6HFUFDeRLbbjajbKg0-p_lmxCpeiHucaQ5mUQA7H5fAet5f968DEheKC1FO_F-hdve3d0XjR

Distraught with the state of his country after the war despite their victory, Nafis had plans of one day taking control of the nation with his company should the Caliph die. While traveling, Nafis discovered that his champion, Decimus, was a Rovin. The latter was unaware of his lineage so Nafis dedicated his time to grooming the Waldenian-Bolg for one day taking over the company built upon the Vander ideals the fallen Königreich of Aesterwald once held dear. Nafis sought retirement in order to raise his daughter and would pass on the company to Decimus who renamed himself Frederick Rovin II.

Frederick Rovin, accompanied by his loyal men and women of Hallowvale, visited the Caliph Faiz Kharadeen with a proposition to make Khalestine great again. Having been a vassal of House Rovin before Aesterwald’s demise at the hands of blood magi, The Caliph accepted and a binding of stahl and sand was made.

And Hallowvale Contracting was able to form the Königreich of Vandoria, a union of the Caliphate of Khalestine and the others realms all the way east to Hallowvale.

Contract Work

While Hallowvale Contracting’s purpose has been expanded upon since the company’s ascension to leading the Königreich of Vandoria, Frederick saw the importance of the company’s humble beginnings and decided to continue mercenary work in order to bring a flow of income to his comrades and the nation. ALL CONTRACTS MUST BE APPROVED BY THE VANDALORE BEFORE ACCEPTANCE.

Soldiers for Hire

Hallowvale Contracting offers trained soldiers to assist in conflicts. Contracts may be made per skirmish/battle or for the entirety of a war.

Training

Contracts regarding the training of bannermen or individuals can be made. Each session will have a set price agreed upon by contractor and Hallowvale Contracting and may include but are not limited to: Artillery warfare, sword play, group warfare, and listening/response drills.

Business Investing

Vanders in Hallowvale Contracting who seek coin through methods other than fighting may invest in businesses to help strengthen the economies of capitals and other cities.

Engineering

Contracts may be made with Hallowvale Contracting to help design castles, traps, contraptions and towns.

Bounties

Contracts may be taken against criminals or eldritch horrors plaguing the civilized. Vanders and up may take on these bounties alone or with other Vanders with the Vandalore’s approval.

It’s highly advised that all members of Hallowvale Contracting seek out their own line of work. Be sure to get your contracts approved by the Vandalore prior.

Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct is a set of rules that must be followed by members of Hallowvale Contracting. There’s varying degrees of punishment for each code broken. Repeated breaking of the Code of Conduct may lead to banishment or execution depending on the severity.

“The act of banditry is forbidden in Hallowvale Contracting”

“The Vandalore’s word if final so long as it does not conflict with the Code of Conduct”

“Only the Vander Council may make amends to the Code of Conduct”

“All contract agreements are final - there can be no changes or withdrawing from it”

“Two contracts in Hallowvale Contracting may not conflict”

“Contracts may not be taken against children or religious institutions dedicated to the Creator”

“Vanders must refrain from degeneracy”

"No contracts can be made with degeneracy. If they are made, consider them null and non-binding"

The Vander Code

The Vander Code has been used in various Orders and societies in order to maintain a sense of honor among those who adopted the Code. In Hallowvale Contracting, The Vander Code is what all contractors from the Vandalore to the Unoathed should strive to follow.

“To serve the Vandalore in valour and faith”

“To refrain from the wanton giving of offence”

“To live by honour and for glory”

“To obey those placed in authority”

“To guard the honour of fellow Vanders”

“To at all times to speak the truth”

“To persevere to the end in any enterprise begun”

“To never to refuse a challenge from an equal”

“To never to turn the back upon a foe”

The Chain of Command

The Vandalore

Decimus

With the formation of Vandoria, the Vandalore is also the High Dictator of the Reich. The Vandalore is also the keeper of the Vander Code and it is his duty to pass on the teachings of the ideology to those within the company and across the Reich. The Vandalore has absolute authority in the company and is to be respected as such.

The Vandalore’s Champion

Adil the Eagle-Eyed

The Vandalore’s Champion is the second in command of Hallowvale Contracting. His responsibility is to enforce the Vandalore’s word and lead the Vander Council. He is considered the next in line for Vandalore should the preceding Vandalore leave no other heir. In the absence of the Vandalore, it is the Vandalore’s Champion whose word becomes final.

The Vander Council

Nafis Yar, Vandalore Antiquus I

Lexa Green

Rodney Altman

An informal gathering of oathed Vanders hand picked by the Vandalore, the Vander Council serves as advisors in Hallowvale Contracting. Typically they are veterans that have proven their loyalty to the cause and their fellow Vanders.

The Vanders

To be oathed a Vander is the goal of many in Hallowvale Contracting. Vanders have the ability to seek and make their own contracts with the Vandalore’s approval. Vanders abide strictly to the New Vander Code and serve as mentors to the unoathed. Vanders don the black cloak, showing that they are deemed true Vanders in the eyes of the Vander Council and the Vandalore. Each fully pledged member will receive a title describing them, and thus it is for life. They must refer to themselves as such in formal address

The Unoathed

Upon joining Hallowvale Contracting, one must serve as an unoathed until they are deemed ready by both their mentor and the Vander Council. Unoathed serve under a mentor who is at least a Vander and is taught the ways of a Vander and how they should conduct themselves properly. Unoathed are not allowed to make their own contracts and must work under the supervision of a Vander or higher.

Any Unoathed, upon recommendation for oathing, must complete a set of trials testing their physical aptitude and knowledge of Vander culture.

How to Join

Hallowvale Contracting is now secular and the worship of the Creator is no longer required. It is still required that all applicants be physically and mentally capable for war with the will to learn a variety of trades if need be. DEGENERATES ARE NOT ALLOWED.

Name (Leave IG name as well):

Race:

Skills:

Do you meet the criteria to join Hallowvale Contracting?:

Leave an address for a return letter of accepted:

((Also, please message me your skype privately as a way for OOC contact.))

NQIqhhU.png

Name (Leave IG name as well): Haddiyah Jharar (Ender_Panda)
Race: Human
Skills: Archery(horseback and foot), Architecture(building), Tailoring.
Do you meet the criteria to join Hallowvale Contracting?: Yes
Leave an address for a return letter of accepted: H.C. Boutique in the Caliphate.

Edited by Ender_Panda13

Name (Leave IG name as well): Adawulf de Denesle

Race: Human Waldenian

Skills: Redstone Mechanics and Research

Do you meet the criteria to join Hallowvale Contracting?: Absolutely

Leave an address for a return letter of accepted: You know where to find me.

Name:  Aisha ibn Athir ((Cave_Creature))

Race: Human, of the Qalasheen

Skills: I'm a quick learner and hard worker. And some can attest that I pack a punch, and wield a blade well. I'm clever with money and I've become skilled with animal husbandry and livestock care, if that would ever come in handy. 

Criteria: I find myself to fit your standards. I have a tendency to exceed expectations. Though I do not wear a hijab I've been a follower of Allah (or the Creator, in Common) and the Righteous Faith my entire life. You'll find a faithful, loyal, diligent and if I do say so myself astonishingly muscular member in this Qali woman.

Address: My ****'s already in Ard Ghorrack. If you don't accept me will I have to move out? I just got used to the snow.

Name (Leave IG name as well): Samuel of Hadvar

Race: Human.

Skills: Served all my youth in the order of St. Amyas, and studied architecture alongside my military service.

Do you meet the criteria to join Hallowvale Contracting?: Yes.

Leave an address for a return letter of accepted: Al-Wakhrah.

Edited by Guck

Name (Leave IG name as well): Lonan of Arthfael ((OwynMorin))

Skills: I am a skilled smith, woodworker, and am more than capable with my sword-work.

Leave an address for a return letter of accepted: Al-Wakrah

Name (Leave IG name as well): Quinton Lyle ((Shorsand))

Race: Adunian

Skills: Experienced surgeon, apothecary, and clinician.

Leave an address for a return letter of accepted: Ard Ghorrok.

Name (Leave IG name as well): Decimus (Zhulik)

Race: Vander Master Race 

Skills: Construction and Fighting

Do you meet the criteria to join Hallowvale Contracting?: I punched a demon to death with my bare hands and strangled a troll.

Leave an address for a return letter of accepted: The cave

Name (Leave IG name as well): Wouter von Aesterwald (Grimm Daddy)
Skills: Ich habben zhis Warhammer zhat Ich hit zhings vhis.
Do you meet the criteria to join Hallowvale Contracting?: Yes?
Leave an address for a return letter of accepted: Ard Ghorrock, basement

Tunnel_Snakes_logo.thumb.png.79c73fa64b3

Tunnel Snakes Rule!                                                                                                                     -Butch DeLoria

Name (Leave IG name as well): Luchino DeLuca

Skill

:Naive_appeaser.thumb.png.9a437a5fcd6d035

Naieve Appeasers

Amateurish_plotter.thumb.png.7f8108c9b44

Amateurish Plotter

Do you meet the criteria to join Hallowvale Contracting?: Sì!

Leave an address for a return letter of accepted: Sewers of Al-Wakhrah

Attractive.png

Socializer.png

Gardener.png

Charitable.png

Content.png

Diligent.png

Envious.png

Humble.png

In_hiding.png

Kind.png

Lustful.png

Temperate.png

Trusting.png

Name (Leave IG name as well): Adil Mekhalel

Race: Qalasheen

Skills: I know how to make the delicious choc-ice, a decent understanding of people, and a sharp eye.

Do you meet the criteria to join Hallowvale Contracting?: I'd think so, rafiqi.

Leave an address for a return letter of accepted: I believe the address was "Unnamed 2" on the docks of the Caliphate, but that'd just sit there. You'll find me around the Keep with sore hands.

Name (Leave IG name as well): Maeve Mathildis ((Cupcwakez))

Skills: Swordswoman, Archer, building/architecture.

Do you meet the criteria to join Hallowvale Contracting?: I'd like to think so.

Leave an address for a return letter of accepted: Send me a bird or find me within the keep.

"All applicants have been accepted. Please report to Ard Ghorrock immediately for further instruction and your first job."

A thuggish looking middle-aged man sits on top of a collapsed tree, a poster in hand, squinting at the words across the poster, seeming to be having trouble reading, sitting aside several other equally rough looking brutish men, most donning rags across their faces. "Van-V-... Oi, ma'e, you know wha' this says?" One of the men sitting next to him reads the word to him in a relatively struggling manner. "I 'fink i' says Vandler, boss." The apparent leader of the small band nods slightly continuing to read the poster, tutting as he finishes reading it, crumpling it up and throwing it into the nearby shrubbery. "Wha' kind o' merc' company don' resor' 'o bandi'ry every now and then, usually wha' most of 'em end up becoming, Oi, Gregg, you were apar' o' one o' these 'fings, wha' was 'at one called?"

One of the now apparent bandits leaning on a tree opposite the group cracks a smile, shouting back slightly. "Aye I was boss, were called the Storm Swords."

The middle-aged man looks back to the thuggish looking meat-head he was talking to. "Exactly my poin', sellsword's always end up doin' bandi'ry one way or the o'ver, only a ma'er o' time before these lo' are hun'ed down for i'."

The small band of rough looking brutes laughs slightly for a brief moment before hearing hooves and the sound of wooden wheels carting across the path nearby. The apparent leader cracks a wide, mennacing smile, looking to the others before unshiething a surprisingly expensive looking shortsword, most likely acquired through dishonest means. "Speakin' o' bandi'ry, I 'ear the 'allowed sound o' minas rolling up the road, looks like we're gonna 'ave a ra'ver profi'able day boys."

Edited by KentuckyFriedCreeper

Name: Alai Kharadeen (lucdean)

Race: Human (Qalasheen)

Skills: Mining, Farming, (Resource gathering in general), Swordsmanship

Do you meeting the criteria to join Hallowvale Contracting: Sure

Leave an address for a return letter of accepted: Ard Ghorrock