[RECRUITING] The Order of Mubarizuns

Vrarrdata

((Ambient Music!))

The Order of Mubarizuns

LIyMev3.png

A family crest adorned with the an angled crescent moon and star.

Purpose

Called upon by the Caliph to protect the Children of Allah and the Jewel of the Caliphate, the Mubarizun are the champions of the City of Al-Wakhrah. They stand as role models for the Qalasheen and must be willing to risk their lives for the greater good.

The Mubarizun offers those with bravery and skill to put their skills to a noble cause albeit strength alone is not necessarily required to be oathed.

While individual strength is important, the Mubarizun push themselves to learn as much as they can - whether that be in the realms of politics, culture, language, or science. While off duty, a guard of the Mubarizun might be in Al-Wakhrah library studying or enjoying a smoke at the lounge among comrades and citizens. The Mubarizun follows a strict code once oathed.

zru-2oi7lgM7xrFkRkZ13MI4VhtSffSKGyB9XRbW

Virtues of the Qalasheen

To protect the Qalasheen from interior and exterior threats.

To protect the Caliph, Allah’s appointed leader for the Qalasheen.

To protect and share knowledge gathered for the benefit of the Qalasheen.

To show no fear when facing a foe.

To respect those in command.

To know restraint when dealing with the foolish.

To take personal responsibility for any wrong doings.

To present one’s self in the best way possible.

To pursue knowledge into old age.

To know humility.

To avoid the gossip of prideful men.

LDogsaND-4hZ558FKAwCgcA8iGgDDagdY5i8A6-m

The High Command

Caliph

The Religious and Nation Leader of The Caliphate of Khalestine. The Caliph guides holds divine right to the ruling of Khalestine and has absolute power over everything within the Caliphate. The Caliph is the one that chooses the direction of The Order of Mubarizuns. His soldier will offer their loyalty and respect towards him. His involvement is generally indirect however and is typically handled by his Amir.

Sultan

The Sultan acts as a secondary nation leader, focused to serve the nation internally. Generally holds the same power as the Caliph, but may have any motions he carries out to be overruled by the Caliph. The Sultan will act as a regent if the Caliph is absent. The power of Sultan is assigned by the Caliph.

Amir

An Amir is appointed by the Caliph to run the Mubarizuns as the overall General/Commander. The Amir is responsible for running the military and city guard, protecting the city and civilians, protecting the Caliph, and ensuring order is kept within the city and land holdings.  The Amir also advises the Caliph on matters of war and conflict. An Amir may hold trial against an person if accused of a crime. If the accused is foreign and of importance value to another nation, the Caliph or Sultan will hold the trial.

Bg7qp39Rd0gZR3vad0D-b8xCW_EIOhR0W0rE7BwK

Low Command

Naqib

A Naqib is a senior officer with many years of experience within The Order of Mubarizuns and chosen for his amazing prowess in combat and leadership. Appointed by the Amir to command a group of muharib and jundi during military expeditions. Many are often given the tasks of recruiter and drill master.

Raqib

A Raqib is a Muharib who not only showed skills in battle, but, also skills in leadership. He will be trained in the arts of leadership by a Naqib or by the Amir self. A Raqib will test it’s leadership skills as an acting leader of the city guard division of the Mubarizuns. On military expeditions a Raqib will always support a Naqib.

chfgpx5piYchvxCuIlw8jgIpg5TWd1dLSyXv3W_A

The Enlisted

Muharib

The Muharib are the most devoted and steadfast soldiers of the main force. The men are experienced with fighting battles and are the well-disciplined  fighting elites.

Jundi

The Jundi is the vast majority of the Mubarizuns force. They are the footmen and militiamen who serve as the primary protectors of the Caliphate and the bulk of the battlefield during war.

Alwafid

The Alwafid are the new unoathed recruits of the Mubarizuns and are required to be oathed by the oathing standards set. If the Alwafid is not oathed, they may not receive any additional ranking. Alwafid who are looking to work around the foreign tax must wait to be oathed.

Sub-Rankings

Mwahtemed (Quartermaster)

The Mwahtemed is an title given to those who show capability of doing such jobs as making sure the other soldiers are equipped enough to do their tasks. Specializing in the organization of arms, ranging from weaponry to armor, the task of the Mwahtemed is to assure that their fellow soldiers are equipped.

Muhandis (Engineer)

The Muhandis specializes in the use of military siege weaponry, such as siege crossbows, battering rams, catapults, and trebuchets.

Jarraah (Surgeon)

The Jarraah is the lifeline of the military by making sure the injured and wounded do not die with the use of advanced medical knowledge, vital to the job.

Mutadarrib (Trainee)

The Almutadarrib is an oathed recruit, they will be taught all the professions, however they will eventually professionalize on one subject.

Application

((OOC))

MC Name :

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it? :

Timezone :

Do you have a Skype? If yes, please PM it to me :

((RP))

Name :

Reason for wanting to join the Mubarizuns?:

Are you a citizen of the Caliphate or willing to become one?:

Please give us a little bit of your background ((A short paragraph )) :

Edited by Vrarrdata

"May Allah guide the Mubarizun to greatness! Soon, the realm shall know why we call our military 'the Champions'. Subhanallah." Faiz Kharadeen nods in approval, finishing the preparations of the barracks.

((OOC))

MC Name : OKUDKREESH

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it? : No, and No

Timezone : GMT + 1

Do you have a Skype? If yes, please PM it to me : Yes, I will PM it via the website

((RP))

Name : Receart Lilumi

Reason for wanting to join the Mubarizuns?: To defend my homeland and the people within from those who mean my people harm.

Are you a citizen of the Caliphate or willing to become one?: Yes, I am a citizen with a home in Al-Wakrah

Please give us a little bit of your background ((A short paragraph )) : I came to settle in the Caliphate in Athera, when I was about thirty. Now, in Al-Wakrah, I am trying to start a business of sorts with a good friend of mine. The business is that of metalworking. I have lived for awhile in safety, and I thought it was only my duty to help preserve such safety.

((OOC))

MC Name : OKUDKREESH

Do you have Teamspeak?/Are you willing to download it? : No, and No

Timezone : GMT + 1

Do you have a Skype? If yes, please PM it to me : Yes, I will PM it via the website

((RP))

Name : Receart Lilumi

Reason for wanting to join the Mubarizuns?: To defend my homeland and the people within from those who mean my people harm.

Are you a citizen of the Caliphate or willing to become one?: Yes, I am a citizen with a home in Al-Wakrah

Please give us a little bit of your background ((A short paragraph )) : I came to settle in the Caliphate in Athera, when I was about thirty. Now, in Al-Wakrah, I am trying to start a business of sorts with a good friend of mine. The business is that of metalworking. I have lived for awhile in safety, and I thought it was only my duty to help preserve such safety.

A letter is sent to the applicant in response, the applicant would recognize the wax crest adorned with the an angled crescent moon and star sealing the envelope.

"As-Salaam-Alaikum Receart Lilumi,

You are accepted to prove your worth in the Order of the Mubarizuns.
Report at the Al-Wakhrah Palace as soon as possible Alwafid.
Subhanallah,

Amethu Denaseth, Amir of the Caliphate of Khalestine."

By order of the Caliph.

Due to the reorganisation of the Caliphate and Vandoria, The Order of Mubarizuns will be merged into the Order of the Alwahdat Alwaqi and they will be part of the personal bannermen of the Kharadeen family.

Subhanallah.

Amethu Denaseth, Amir of the Caliphate of Khalestine.

Edited by Vrarrdata