[Mc Name]:

Mordew_

Race:

Human

Magics known:

Electrical Evocation, Illusion, Telekinesis

Magics you can teach:

Electrical Evocation

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you?
Lelien Lazul, Electrical Evocation and Illusion.

Earhammer, Telekinesis

Which position do you feel most suited for?

Unsure

Accepted

You have been inducted into the Second Order as Adeptus Major of []

2 hours ago, thaddeus11 said:

Name: Dorin Irongut

[Mc Name]: Thaddeus12

Race: Cave Dwarf

Magics known: Fire and Water Evocation.

Magics you can teach: Both Fire and Water Evocation.

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you? I had one teacher of Fire Evocation many years ago, but we have since parted. After learning Fire Evocation, i self taught myself Water Evocation.

Which position do you feel most suited for? Archmage of Water Evocation since Fire is take by my good friend.

Dorin Irongut already been accepted as Adeptus Major of Fire and Water Evocation.

2 hours ago, Redxophos said:

Student Application

Name: Maehrhillon Siil'crux

[Mc Name]: TavernLich

Race: Mali'aheral

Magic you wish to study: Arcanism

Adept Application

Name: Maehrhillon Siil'crux

[Mc Name]: TavernLich

Magics known: Conjuration and Telekinesis

Magics you can teach: Either one, I have gained mastery over both magic.

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you? I was under the tutelage of Archibald for Conjuration and gained personal knowledge over Telekinesis during earl Athera.

Which position do you feel most suited for? Adeptus, I can provide counsel if necessary.

Accepted

You have been inducted into the Second Order as Adeptus Minor

[According to the magic user list and magic apps, you have not been accepted to teach Conjuration or Telekinesis]

5 hours ago, Mordew said:

Name:

Thatch

[Mc Name]:

Mordew_

Race:

Human

Magics known:

Electrical Evocation, Illusion, Telekinesis

Magics you can teach:

Electrical Evocation

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you?
Lelien Lazul, Electrical Evocation and Illusion.

Earhammer, Telekinesis

Which position do you feel most suited for?

Unsure

[!]Correction[!]

Accepted

[According to the magic apps and the magic user list your character does not have a teaching app for earth evocation]

29 minutes ago, The Order of Magi said:

[!]Correction[!]

Accepted

[According to the magic apps and the magic user list your character does not have a teaching app for earth evocation]

((Unless mistaken I was under the impression this was RP... So unless meta is declared, the sorter of applications has no idea if I can or can not teach *Electrical Evocation))

22 hours ago, Aphroditeღ said:

Name: Kypris Solaira

[Mc Name]: Luv

Race: High Elf

Magics known: Fire Evocation, Sensory Illusion, and Telekinesis

Magics you can teach: Fire Evocation

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you? Kuro (PostalGoosey) taught me fire evocation. Riondil taught me Sensory Illusion, and Telekinesis by (Bathrugman)

Which position do you feel most suited for? Whatever you feel I am most qualified for.

Our head of Human Resources will be contacting you shortly for an interview. Please wait patiently for his letter to arrive.

Salazar Elibar'acal remains in Fi'ceru, awaiting the letter box for a reply.

Name: Cecil

[Mc Name]: DrakeHaze

Race: Human

Magics known: Water Evocation, Transfiguration, Sensory Illusion.

Magics you can teach: Water Evocation & Transfiguration.. Eh, if the skygods would let me. ((Working on TA, ignore me until I get a TA accepted I suppose))

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you? I wish to keep that information private.
((Look it up if you are curious OOCly))

Which position do you feel most suited for? Sitting position, I have a bad back.
((Archmage of water evocation, but no TA yet so no bother))

5 hours ago, Treshure said:

Salazar Elibar'acal remains in Fi'ceru, awaiting the letter box for a reply.

Denied

You have been denied from the Order of Magi. We do not accept those that openly practice a dark art, especially one which requires another's soul to function. We also do not accept those that lack any voidal skill unless they seek to become a student.

5 minutes ago, DrakeHaze/Omnyaxle said:

Name: Cecil

[Mc Name]: DrakeHaze

Race: Human

Magics known: Water Evocation, Transfiguration, Sensory Illusion.

Magics you can teach: Water Evocation & Transfiguration.. Eh, if the skygods would let me. ((Working on TA, ignore me until I get a TA accepted I suppose))

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you? I wish to keep that information private.
((Look it up if you are curious OOCly))

Which position do you feel most suited for? Sitting position, I have a bad back.
((Archmage of water evocation, but no TA yet so no bother))

Pending

Your application is pending, as an interview to verify everything is required. Expect a letter from our Human Resources Department sometime in the future.

Name: Ac'Aelu Tinuvial

[Mc Name]: Combustionary

Race: Wood Elf

Magics known: Earth Evocation, Arcane Evocation, Transfiguration.

Magics you can teach: Earth Evocation ((TA link in sig))

Earth Evocation - Salamandra

Arcane Evocation - Katari Stirling/Self

Transfiguration - Avenel

Which position do you feel most suited for? I believe myself to be a master of Earth Evocation, Adept as Arcane, and a student of Transfiguration. I would feel suited for Adeptus.

5 minutes ago, Aelu / Rel (Combustionary) said:

Name: Ac'Aelu Tinuvial

[Mc Name]: Combustionary

Race: Wood Elf

Magics known: Earth Evocation, Arcane Evocation, Transfiguration.

Magics you can teach: Earth Evocation ((TA link in sig))

Earth Evocation - Salamandra

Arcane Evocation - Katari Stirling/Self

Transfiguration - Avenel

Which position do you feel most suited for? I believe myself to be a master of Earth Evocation, Adept as Arcane, and a student of Transfiguration. I would feel suited for Adeptus.

Accepted

You have been inducted into the Second Order as Adeptus Major of Earth Evocation.

Name: Faenor Mithirion

[Mc Name]: Stobohobo2

Magics known: Fire Evocation

Magics you can teach: None

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you? Dorin Irongut (Thaddeus12) Fire Evocation

Which position do you feel most suited for? Adeptus.

3 hours ago, Stobohobo2 said:

Name: Faenor Mithirion

[Mc Name]: Stobohobo2

Magics known: Fire Evocation

Magics you can teach: None

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you? Dorin Irongut (Thaddeus12) Fire Evocation

Which position do you feel most suited for? Adeptus.

Pending

Your application is pending, as an interview to verify everything is required. Expect a letter from our Human Resources Department sometime in the future.

8 minutes ago, ITheMagician said:

Name:James Angel

[Mc Name]:MikeAdditon

Race:Human

Magic you wish to study:Shade,Telekinesis, Void, Fire Evocation.

The Order of Magi is currently not accepting students, please reapply in the near future when the Order begins student admissions.

Ive been waiting for this for a very long time.... Five months or so of searching for a magic teacher.... and now. :D

Name: Lorien Carcimor

[Mc Name]: Mephistophelian

Magics known: Telekinesis and Mental Magic

Magics you can teach: I have taught Mental Magic in the past.

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you? I've not had any teachers recently, but previously my teachers have been Zaviel (for Mental Magic), Kalameet (for Transfiguration) and myself, reading of books gained from the Mage Guild Library to learn a few other magics, most of which I no longer practice.

Which position do you feel most suited for? Archmage of Mental Magic. I have made many Mental Magic breakthroughs both alone and with Zaviel. One of these aforementioned techniques was taught to Avenel, as I am sure he will testify. I would understand if you would like to meet with me first, before handing me said position.