The Order of Magi

TheMagesGuild

((Can't edit my post, so here. Messed up on something.))

Name: [Mc Name]: ElkenElk

Race: Elf.

Magics known: Earth evocation (T4), learning electrical and water evocations.

Magics you can teach: None.

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you? Eliza, earth evocation. Vhorr'kalan, water/electrical.

Which position do you feel most suited for? Adeptus minor.

Accepted

You have been inducted into the Second Order as Adeptus Minor

Student Application

Name: Mikhail Roden

[Mc Name]: WalrusGames

Race: Human (Male, Highlander, 29)

Magic you wish to study: Air Evocation

(Quick question, can you be cannonist and be a student?)

Name: Enaer Ith'ael

[Mc Name]: Aetas

Race: High Elf

Magic you wish to study: Conjuration

Student Application

Name: Mikhail Roden

[Mc Name]: WalrusGames

Race: Human (Male, Highlander, 29)

Magic you wish to study: Air Evocation

(Quick question, can you be cannonist and be a student?)

The Order of currently not accepting students. Please reapply when the Order begins accepting students in the near future.

[Yes, the Order accepts students and mages of all religions, races, and nations.]

Name: Kypris Solaira

[Mc Name]: Luv

Magics known: Fire Evocation, Sensory Illusion, and Telekinesis

Magics you can teach: Fire Evocation

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you? Kuro (PostalGoosey) taught me fire evocation. Riondil taught me Sensory Illusion, and Telekinesis by (Bathrugman)

Which position do you feel most suited for? Whatever you feel I am most qualified for.

Name: Kelthran

[Mc Name]: Caelria

Magics known: Conjuration, Fire Evocation, Mental Magic (Which I hope to replace with Telekinesis), Sensory Illusion, Transfiguration.

Magics you can teach: Transfiguration

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you? Delonna Aelelyelsa (Sensory Illusion), Glacio Nereus (Conjuration), Silvos Sythaerin (Transfiguration), Vallel'Yuln (Fire Evocation), Vaylos Saryen aka Avenel Synali (Mental Magic)

Which position do you feel most suited for?

Name: Kelthran

[Mc Name]: Caelria

Magics known: Conjuration, Fire Evocation, Mental Magic (Which I hope to replace with Telekinesis), Sensory Illusion, Transfiguration.

Magics you can teach: Transfiguration

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you? Delonna Aelelyelsa (Sensory Illusion), Glacio Nereus (Conjuration), Silvos Sythaerin (Transfiguration), Vallel'Yuln (Fire Evocation), Vaylos Saryen aka Avenel Synali (Mental Magic)

Kelthran has already been inducted into the Second Order as Adeptus Major of Conjuration.

Adept Application

Name: Illithri Rohkea

[Mc Name]: Chamosial

Race: Mali'ame

Magics known: Fire Evocation and Telekinesis

Magics you can teach: None

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you?: Evelangéline for Fire Evocation and Beltran D'avre for Telekinesis

Which position do you feel most suited for?: Wherever you feel I would be most suited

Name:

Eloh'ra Rohkea

MC Name:

ImCookiie

Race:

Mali'ame

Magics Known:

Fire Evocation and Telekinesis.

Magics you can teach:

None currently.

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you?:

Evelangéline teaches me Fire Evocation while Beltran D'avre teaches me Telekinesis.

Which position do you feel most suited for?:

I would gladly aid in whichever position you would find me to fit best in.

"Yet another iteration of the mage's guild has sprouted. An entity of value shan't be allowed to go unobserved."

Name: "Silendas"

[Mc Name]: Whimsycal

Race: Dark Elf

Magics known: Arcanism

Magics you can teach: Arcanism

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you?: None, self taught.

Which position do you feel most suited for?: Adeptus

Name: Sam

[Mc Name]: Crazed

Race: Human

Magics known: Electrical Evocation

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you?: Ayche, taught Electrical Evo.

Which position do you feel most suited for?: Adeptus Minor.

*a short letter is delivered*

"Greetings. I wish you well and congratulate you in the creation of this new order. I have but one question; are you interested in a master of the ancient dwarven arts? I do of course refer to Golemancy and Runesmithing."

((sorry for stuffing up your thread with this, I can remove it later but I'm on my phone out of town right now and can only really post my question to this thread))

3 hours ago, Chamosial said:

Adept Application

Name: Illithri Rohkea

[Mc Name]: Chamosial

Race: Mali'ame

Magics known: Fire Evocation and Telekinesis

Magics you can teach: None

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you?: Evelangéline for Fire Evocation and Beltran D'avre for Telekinesis

Which position do you feel most suited for?: Wherever you feel I would be most suited

3 hours ago, ImCookiie said:

Name:

Eloh'ra Rohkea

MC Name:

ImCookiie

Race:

Mali'ame

Magics Known:

Fire Evocation and Telekinesis.

Magics you can teach:

None currently.

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you?:

Evelangéline teaches me Fire Evocation while Beltran D'avre teaches me Telekinesis.

Which position do you feel most suited for?:

I would gladly aid in whichever position you would find me to fit best in.

1 hour ago, Whimsylicious said:

"Yet another iteration of the mage's guild has sprouted. An entity of value shan't be allowed to go unobserved."

Name: "Silendas"

[Mc Name]: Whimsycal

Race: Dark Elf

Magics known: Arcanism

Magics you can teach: Arcanism

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you?: None, self taught.

Which position do you feel most suited for?: Adeptus

Our head of Human Resources will be contacting you shortly for an interview. Please wait patiently for his letter to arrive.

48 minutes ago, Ben∆ said:

Name: Sam

[Mc Name]: Crazed

Race: Human

Magics known: Electrical Evocation

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you?: Ayche, taught Electrical Evo.

Which position do you feel most suited for?: Adeptus Minor.

Accepted

You have been inducted into the Second Order as Philosophus, as per instruction of your teacher.

5 minutes ago, Dizzy771 said:

*a short letter is delivered*

"Greetings. I wish you well and congratulate you in the creation of this new order. I have but one question; are you interested in a master of the ancient dwarven arts? I do of course refer to Golemancy and Runesmithing."

((sorry for stuffing up your thread with this, I can remove it later but I'm on my phone out of town right now and can only really post my question to this thread))

((Replied via forum PM so it doesn't clog up the thread, no need to apologize.))

Name:

Thatch

[Mc Name]:

Mordew_

Race:

Human

Magics known:

Electrical Evocation, Illusion, Telekinesis

Magics you can teach:

Electrical Evocation

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you?
Lelien Lazul, Electrical Evocation and Illusion.

Earhammer, Telekinesis

Unsure

Name: Dorin Irongut

[Mc Name]: Thaddeus12

Race: Cave Dwarf

Magics known: Fire and Water Evocation.

Magics you can teach: Both Fire and Water Evocation.

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you? I had one teacher of Fire Evocation many years ago, but we have since parted. After learning Fire Evocation, i self taught myself Water Evocation.

Which position do you feel most suited for? Archmage of Water Evocation since Fire is take by my good friend.

Student Application

Name: Maehrhillon Siil'crux

[Mc Name]: TavernLich

Race: Mali'aheral

Magic you wish to study: Arcanism

Adept Application

Name: Maehrhillon Siil'crux

[Mc Name]: TavernLich

Race: Mali'aheral

Magics known: Conjuration and Telekinesis

Magics you can teach: Either one, I have gained mastery over both magic.

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you? I was under the tutelage of Archibald for Conjuration and gained personal knowledge over Telekinesis during earl Athera.

Which position do you feel most suited for? Adeptus, I can provide counsel if necessary.