[Complete][Bounty] Important hat

Jentos

An old parchment is nailed solidly unto the wall of Felsen

"Important bounty."

Bounty: Mark Birch's hat

location/owner: Unknown 

other information: If the hat is in your possession, please give it back, the hat had been first stolen by an olog and a goblin, their corpses were found near the robbing had took place, telling me they had been robbed shortly afterwards, of course, the hat was missing. No questions shall be ask, a bounty of 150 minas shall be given to whom shall bring it. Please, t'is all my friend has left of his dead family. Mark Birch (moocheal), send a bird to Jentos if found (Jentos) the hat is black with a brown ribbon, a rather round form

-Signed, Raveran Jentos Of Blackwood

Bertrand rubs the chin of his helmet, frowning as he reads the passage. He turns away from the parchment and makes for the nearby tavern. Scratching at his helmet, he enters the tavern and sits down at a clear table. Bertrand sends a nod towards the tavernkeep as he pulls a piece of parchment and charcoal from the satchel hanging from his belt. He scribbles on the parchment for a few minutes, before rising to his feet and heading back outside. Grabbing a disused nail from the message board, he pins his reply underneath the initial missive. It reads, "You have failed to give a description of the hat. How are bounty hunters meant to identify the hat that you seek? There are quite many hats in this world, after all."

Tyrone greengrow looks at his massive collection of stolen hats. "Per'aps et is one o' t'ese?" Tyrone sighs "Prob'ly no'... "

Even Wud, an olog of minimal IQ, thinks that this Raveran Jentos "AgH hiZ zkAhBuddY," are stupid. . .

Mark walks by the bounty poster, then smiles, his eyes slowly go down the page to finally meet Bertrand's comment.

Mark bites his lip and takes out a small piece of parchment, and proceeds to write on it then nail it next to Bertrand's note. It says, "The Hat is black, it is patched up with leather and has some stitches in it... It probably is even more roughed up now after being worn by an Olog. It looks a little like this:"
A drawing of the hat lays below Mark's reply

*Blake would past by the bounty, and reads "150 minas....for a hat? Maybe I should try to find this hat"

(Btw, hat still not found)

*A man in strange jester's clothes would walk by juggling his shoes, when he notices the bounty he drops his shoes and looks at it*

"Ooh ooh Kester could use that mina! All i already have a perfect plan! Ooh ooh hehehehe!" he would walk away, leaving his shoes behind