[Shelved][Lore Revision] [Playable]Sprites

ℤ∃ʁ∅

31 minutes ago, Omar Grimmer'Lak said:

does the fruit of an Acerfolia contain seeds that are used to make more Acerfolia?

if a Sprite's birth flower dies, then is the Sprite unable to be reborn?

Well I did forget to add that part on the lore, but it is like the seeds. If one can theorize rply. 

I shall go into explain that part. It does produce more seeds for more flowers to bloom and creature more sprites. If the flower just died the sprites would most likely be Pk'd heh don't think players would like that.

I like it I like it

1 hour ago, ArcanicFable said:

Can you trap one in a jar?

Yes, you monster! 

What can you do if you kill/capture a Sprite? Do they have anything that can be utilized by the captor/murderer? Like, using their wings for an alchemy potion, etc.

2 hours ago, ArcanicFable said:

What can you do if you kill/capture a Sprite? Do they have anything that can be utilized by the captor/murderer? Like, using their wings for an alchemy potion, etc.

I hate you :( mean aheral! I shall make sure no sprite shall fall to the hands of you!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, امين said:

I hate you :( mean aheral! I shall make sure no sprite shall fall to the hands of you!!!!!!!!!!

o r1p

To clarify, Sprites possess no alchemical use at this moment, though it is worth bringing up to Zeeer0. On a side note, they are also inedible, and would taste entirely unpleasant if one were to try and consume one. They are not made of flesh and blood.

2 hours ago, ArcanicFable said:

Well as said above, we have no alchemy ties to us. In the first generation of Sprites when I made them, we would pretty much become into a toxic dust form. I might should bring and add that. The sprites would not be happy inside a jar or captive. They would try to escape of kill them if had the chance. 

Under review.

Lore accepted

Moved to implemented lore.

Lore has been shelved and moved to the appropriate subforum. This is part of our movement to shelve creatures that are either inactive or have been deemed unnecessary/problematic. This is a soft shelf and people with a CA will still be able to play their character, however no new creatures tied to this lore may be created. If you have questions about why this specific lore has been shelved, please contact me via forum PM or over discord at Flamboyant#8856