The academy, And The Order.

pepethepig

I would like to apply for a teaching job if your school offers diplomacy.

Diplomacy should definitely be within the academy, since there are so many of them.

sounds good, but where is it?

Nowhere yet. Only plans right now.

I could teach a botany class, or a tailoring class. I would also like to enroll in several classes eventaully.

I think this whole idea could be great if we make it organized and well thought out. Right now I feel everyone says: lets do this, lets do that. I believe we need a good first post, either Wolfie fix it, or I can take care of it.

I think this whole idea could be great if we make it organized and well thought out. Right now I feel everyone says: lets do this, lets do that. I believe we need a good first post, either Wolfie fix it, or I can take care of it.

+1

I like the idea, keep it up. You really should have a quite spectacular University for this, so if you have any desire for help with the architecture, let me know. (I guess I just indirectly implied I was spectacular at architecture... I am merely good, working on better, but glad to help)

Talking about architecture: Here is a start to my contribution to something that could be our academy. I think, it shouldn't be much bigger. It would feel good if it is small and cramped, instead of having lots of empty space. To the right there will be some sort of tower, so it will not be totally symmetrical, though as you can see, I love symmetry.

I never roleplayed as an architect, but I know I am a good one, though see for yourself ;)

I believe that the middle row house will have teacher offices, and left and right hand rows will be classrooms. The tower I'm talking about will be part of lore/history class tower where astronomy is part of the teachings. There should also be some basements, where people maybe can study stuff like undead teachings (obviously not supporting teachings).

This is obviously created in 1.8 creative mode, which I totally love. They have done some misses in it, like not having water blocks and water buckets goes empty on use. Kinda made me dumbstrucked thinking "What the heck?". But yes, I love the new stone brick block, which adds alot of texture to buildings. I would love to use brick, but as I know we wont get any brick in-game, I stayed away from it.

What do you think should be added to this? What should be changed?

Obviously WIP and I am not saying "we are going to use this". I just wanted to try out creative mode and thought I could do something that could be an academy for us.

20110912012117.png

Exciting news! Our Friends At KraMoroe are letting us Build there! Sting, I would be glad to have yu as My Co-Headmater, Please meet me IG and we can work Everything out!Vonebs, I'd be glad to have you in the schol, Also just a General message, We have more Classes than are probably going to be used so we may be cutting down on one or two!

Sting, Thats really nice. However, I am not a 200 donator So we have to work Within our Boundaries. QQ. And Deck! Lets meet in KraMoroe some time, Send me a Tell please.

We need to have the following rooms in the school:

Small Multipurpose auditoriam/ theatre

enginnering room

cubicles for the teachers

several shared classrooms

a green house for botany and producing food

A small cafe

commons for students

Maproom for tactics and history

A library for all the textbooks we are going make

We will also need a curiculum for each program. Teachers can teach multiple things

(You can get a Grant, And RePay us. Right now, We just need to find A place to build the Academy.)

Ok thanks /tell me ingame (MC NAME sparten4ever92) so we can start my learning soon!

Also I would like to be the first student of the school so can we meet in Kramoroe and talk?