The academy, And The Order.

pepethepig

Hah, We're trying, And Vilku, //tell me soon. I'd like to have you around, Also, We have a offer By Tac64, If The land we get is big enough, We're starting there. ByeBye ^^

I could perhaps teach engineering, if this academy ever gets realized that is.

Hm, an engineering teacher. If this gets off the ground, I expect we will work rather closely, as I might be the redstone teacher.

Signed,

Aldwin

I may be able to be your acting teacher. I am no master, but I could see it as a way to scope out potential recruits for my theatre.

My idea is you have A. A General Aegis History B. Orc History C. Human History D. Elf History

E. Dwarf History

Also maybe orcish language becuase we tend to use made up words like UG and such

I will apply as drama/arts teacher.

Don't kill the students as a part of any "performances"...

Yep my biggest problem in life is trying to find enough time to play this server as much as possible. I take it back, the academy is a good idea. Especially of we received a diploma to show potential employers our skill set( oh man that's just like RL) I would like to see how it progress' good luck,

When you guys set up an organized page for this in the guilds/roleplay section, I'll definitely be interested. Wolfie, try asking SimonBane for help on setting the page up maybe, aside from being a bad ass villain rply, he's very friendly oocly. Just give him a message and refer to here and possibly this exact post of suggesting to you to ask him.

Guest Brian

Wow, I love this. Wish I had thought of it first :P

Yaay, People like my idea. Hahah Awsum, We need A C.A Teacher right now. Just please tell me your stats for swoords and such. Also, WE NEED A SCRIBE. I'm lazy and bad at keeping track of things.

Wolfie, I see that you did not make any new, good updated first post, so I take that in my hands and do that. I honestly believe you talk too much without any real action, so that's why I do it. This idea has too great potential to be thrown away and if I am given or seen by the students/supporters as a "leader/headmaster", then I so be it. I will not stop to take over, rather to see this idea to go away because the headmaster is disorganized.

Sting, I negotiated a deal, The only thing we're waiting on is them to build it. You Had SAID you were making A first post, We've discussed this before! I'm not good at orginization/FineTuning, That's why your also in charge of this project!

Also, You haven't contacted me past that one occasion, I'd even tried to wait till you were around to Make deals and eveything, But your never online. (Or you may be in A different TimeZone.)

I'm just saying, you are making too hasty deals. I don't think we should be "owned" by Tac & Co, for example. Also, I do not think you have a big enough plot for us. Seriously, we need a BIG plot if the support we have will keep up.

How big is that plot?