[Sub-Culture] Farfolk - Chiyaki

MunaZaldrizoti

Great Ginger! My only problem is that if your trying to establish a proper chinese culture the name format isn't <First name> <Middle Name/Whatever> <Last Name> it's <Last Name> <Middle Name> <First Name>. An example:

Usual Name Format: Ang Mei Wal

Chinese Name Format Wal Mei Ang

Otherwise great lore! I may play one if theres possibly a position for a diplomat or something.

44 minutes ago, WalrusGames said:

Great Ginger! My only problem is that if your trying to establish a proper chinese culture the name format isn't <First name> <Middle Name/Whatever> <Last Name> it's <Last Name> <Middle Name> <First Name>. An example:

Usual Name Format: Ang Mei Wal

Chinese Name Format Wal Mei Ang

Otherwise great lore! I may play one if theres possibly a position for a diplomat or something.

Well, the Chiyaki are a bit different. Being descended from stranded Orenian Sailors, they are much like most humans in naming, religion, and appearance. Though they have adapted to the sunny island with their eyes slanting a bit, they still retain hair colors and eyes colors. 

Yes! We're always looking for more people, I can message you on Skype about it, and you can meet with Owlette as well! As the two main creators of these updated Eastern cultures, we appreciate interest in our lore and content! ^__^

Cultures can be played at any time and do not require lore.