[Complete][Housing request] (house or small plot needed: will pay 500-1000))

Jentos

A rather, old and grim parchment is nailed upon the walls of the cloud temple 

"I am currently looking, for a home. I wish it inside of Oren, so I need not to roam, yet I may not live there forever. For I must follow my cause, or never."

-Fangrin Daweï

Edited by Jentos
Plot

* note would say "What is that cause? If it is good, I have a place for you...."

*Would place a small note next to the request*

"If you seek a house while it's not in Oren, Sutica does offer free quite roomy homes"

27 minutes ago, WinterWarrior13 said:

* note would say "What is that cause? If it is good, I have a place for you...."

"It is of the purest cause, cause of freedom, I search not for a big abode, but for a place to rest. A home."

would reply another note

A hefty sum (around 500-1000 minas), for whoever has a small plot for me to make myself a cottage! (Not made of cottage cheese!)

A note is pinned 

"If you wish a house of your own you can get one for free, tax-free, in Visigia. Or, you can have a small plot of land upon which to build your house, if you so desire. Send a bird to Brandon Amuel Sano ((MaxGemini)) or Charles Philip Horen ((kralek)) if you seek further information."

*a note returns "Meet me in Felsen sometime soon. We might be able to negotiate something"

I will be completing this trade as it has become inactive.

If you believe otherwise, please PM me.