The Soul Blueprint on the body.

E__V__O

5 hours ago, Elder Monk said:

-snip-

Can you read the post fully before you comment?

As I said in countless replies and on the post itself. This is an addition to help clarify soul puppetry and how it works.

As with your comment on "bob" that is exactly how I explained how it works in the OP post.

I just added lore for the arm that has been removed.

Clerics can't re-attach limbs anyway.

1 hour ago, Tsuyose said:

Could've sworn I saw a cleric do something like this, or re-attaching ears and fingers at the least a few months back...

12 hours ago, Tsuyose said:

24e8e50270c852740c0b04b0fa11c2fd.png

Actually, Tsu. Look here.

Clerics can re-attach limbs. It is possible that a cleric can re-attach a limb that has been cut off, unless it has been one elven day since the limb has been cut off. Look under Tier 5 in Priest Healing within the lore.

Clerics can heal limbs, although the cleric must be at tier 5 within Priest healing and that the limb must have been cut off within one elven day, or else it will not work. I am not sure if the cleric re connection of limbs will have issues with this lore however.

(P.S: I recommend reading the lore first, instead of immediately knowing what can and can't be done.)

Also, I apologize  in advance for this sudden appearance of cleric lore. Just wanted to add evidence to correct a point. I like the idea behind this lore and it's looking good! +1 from me!

2 hours ago, Farryn said:

Also, I apologize  in advance for this sudden appearance of cleric lore. Just wanted to add evidence to correct a point. I like the idea behind this lore and it's looking good! +1 from me!

Alright thank you for the support, I changed/edited the post making the appropriate exceptions. 

Could you give me some feedback if you think giving clerics besides an elven day (1 irl day) to heal a missing limb to 1 IRL hour? Is that too soon?

25 minutes ago, Evocress said:

Alright thank you for the support, I changed/edited the post making the appropriate exceptions. 

Could you give me some feedback if you think giving clerics besides an elven day (1 irl day) to heal a missing limb to 1 IRL hour? Is that too soon?

I'll bring this up with Ventusyr and the other clerics, although it may be likely we will decline since how we tend to do the reconnecting is through a ritual with some long prayers and preparation. Like it tends to take more than an hour.

1 hour ago, Farryn said:

I'll bring this up with Ventusyr and the other clerics, although it may be likely we will decline since how we tend to do the reconnecting is through a ritual with some long prayers and preparation. Like it tends to take more than an hour.

If declined, I know of a way I can change it and adapt it towards being 1 IRL day.

I'm sorry to say this lore has been Denied.

You may send a PM to any LM to hear of the reasons.