Mae'r Blades O Tynged/ The Blades Of Fate (Assassin / Spy guild Looking for more members)

Imperial Legion Soldier

Welcome to Mae'r Blades O Tynged Aka The Blades of fate. (i called it Mae'r Blades O Tynged to keep it from sounding too over used or anything)

This guild is for Assassins and spies for good.

We are allies of the white ravens and M.V

We will work, say the price you will pay, who you want dead, also why.

We need someone to make a Sig that will bring you to our page if u click it for us.

This guild is a changed The Order Of The Golden Sword, it now is for those who like to work in the dark.

Ranks

Leaders Rank Tree

Grand Master Of Guild: Kanoro (Erictorchlighter) (1)He is the one you must listen to, his calls the end shots other masters and such just help him pick, after all he would rather not have to Manage The Guild Alone.

Grand Master Spy: none (can have up to 1 pm me info till we get one)He/She will Manage mostly the spies and info they get and tell me the news if it is usful.

Grand Master Assassin:none (1) Will manage the assassins and hits

Assassin rank tree(not including the grand master assassin)From Lowest to Highest

initiate: Greenbeard, talonor starscar

(unlimited)New to Guild yet to prove their Any skills they may have. This rank will be trained by Trainers and the trainer will report how well they are doing if they should get a promo.

Apprentice: None (one for each Assassin will skip rank if no Assassins yet) One who has proved they ahve what it takes to be a assassin, they serve under a assassin and go with the assassin on missions.

Disciple: None (10) Has proven skills with any weapon or way to kill. This rank is when you start to do missions on your own.

Assassin:None (20) The Assassins who are masters of their trade and will kill anyone who gets in our way.

Adv. Assassin ranks:(mostly trainers)

Master Assassin:None (8) The best of the best in what they do.

Unarmed trainer:None (2)Trains initiate in unarmed

Axe Trainer: (2)Trains initiate in Axe

Sword Trainer: (2)Trains initiate in Sword

Bow Trainer: (2)Trains initiate in Bow

Spy Rank Tree:(not many and must send weekly report (pm on this) to me or spy master once we get one)

Recruit: None (unlimited)Just joined New members of spy tree.

Agent: None (20) Proven worth as a spy and will take harder missions.

Adv. Spy Ranks

Master spy: None (8) proven worth many times, will take hardest missions.

Trainer:None (2) Will trainer the newer ones if need be.

Still there? Good let's move on to rules.

1: No killing other members or allies of the guild.

2: No stealing from other members or allies of the guild.

3: if you are a spy you must send a Weekly (Real time) report to spy master (till we get one send it to me on fourms)

4: Put $$$ at the end of your app Under did you read the rules.

Apps:

Assassin App:

IGN:

Rp name:

Have you ever roleplayed as a assassin before?:

Will you Do whatever a higher rank tells you to do?:

Did you read the rules?:

Did you agree with them?:

Spy App:

IGN:

Rp name:

Have you ever roleplayed as a Spy before?:

Will you Do whatever a higher rank tells you to do?:

Did you read the rules?:

Did you agree with them?:

Will you send the weekly report to Spy master? (me until we find one use the fourms to pm):

Ps: when someone reaches The Rank of Master we will hold quick cerimony Based some what off the assassin creed one but not fully)

Also don't forget, if you are going to assassinate simply for money, then everyone needs a accepted villain app.

That is why i also said why do you want him dead, after all if it is for the greater good nothing evil about it.

I dont get it, why are there soo many assassin guilds? And despite the fact there are so many, only the black brotherhood is thriving.

This has so many assassin guilds because people think it would be fun to rp as a assassin, But very few really know what to do they are mostly new to the server or perhaps rp all around from what i have seen. Only the brotherhood really has grown much because A: it is one of the few to not base it off assassin's creed B: it was here from the start of the server (well before that if i remember correctly he had started it up before the server booted up for the first time) and C: Very few of the assassin guilds do anything, i hope to have none of these issues

IGN:owltalon97

Rp name:talonor starscar

Have you ever roleplayed as a assassin before?:if you meen play all the assassins creed games then yes

Will you Do whatever a higher rank tells you to do?:yes i have my honor to the high ranks

Did you read the rules?:yes

Did you agree with them?:yes

im not accepted yet but i would love to join your guild

This has so many assassin guilds because people think it would be fun to rp as a assassin, But very few really know what to do they are mostly new to the server or perhaps rp all around from what i have seen. Only the brotherhood really has grown much because A: it is one of the few to not base it off assassin's creed B: it was here from the start of the server (well before that if i remember correctly he had started it up before the server booted up for the first time) and C: Very few of the assassin guilds do anything, i hope to have none of these issues

*blushes*

Daw, it was my fellow assassins who made it great with me!

Also, use the multi-quote feature instead of double posting. Keeps the forums clean, y'know?

IGN:owltalon97

Rp name:talonor starscar

Have you ever roleplayed as a assassin before?:if you meen play all the assassins creed games then yes

Will you Do whatever a higher rank tells you to do?:yes i have my honor to the high ranks

Did you read the rules?:yes

Did you agree with them?:yes

im not accepted yet but i would love to join your guild

you sir are in.

ps to other guy, can not seem to get multi thing to work

Okay, you are accepting people not even accepted, not a very good thing to do o.O

You also all need villain apps, or you will most likely be banned from the server.

Multi quotes usage is clicking "Multi-Quote" on all nessecery posts, then going into Add Reply.

Okay, you are accepting people not even accepted, not a very good thing to do o.O

You also all need villain apps, or you will most likely be banned from the server.

Multi quotes usage is clicking "Multi-Quote" on all nessecery posts, then going into Add Reply.

Well, first off i put something asking why you want them dead, if it is because they have done something evil or such then it is fine, what is evil about killing a evil person?

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.