nordicg_d

Happy Frog Trading Company

*A crier can be heard shouting in all major cities and towns across the land!*

https://soundcloud.com/user-100426335/happy

((please listen!))

FArXYfe.png

The happiest prices in the land.

~.~

The Happy Frog Trading Company is a neutral trading company based not in any nation. This allows the Happy Frog Trading Company to maximize profits throughout the world! The Happy Frog Trading Company sells a large variety of all goods, willing to sell small and large stocks of any item you can imagine! Look for the Happy Frog for cheap prices.

Anyone looking to assist or join the Happy Frog Trading company should seek out the Happy Frog Banners! Investors, workers, and all of the other things needed to run such a professional trading company. The leader of the Happy Frog Trading Company, the Frog Prince, Deano von Carstein is looking for any and all workers. All investors are able to collect from the profits of the Happy Frog Trading Company.

~.~

~ Ranks ~

Frog Prince

The Frog prince has complete control over the trading company and all relics and resources are to be handed to him. He is in-charge of recruitment and promotions.

Toad Bloke
The Toad Bloke is in-charge of ensuring that members of the company donate their resources to the Frog Prince.  All changes with the company will also be discussed with the Toad Bloke as only the Frog Princes most loyal men will be positioned with this rank.

Purple Army
The Purple Army are the tryhards of the company, if a debt needs to be paid these are the lads who will solve the issue. Purple Army are hand picked for the role. 

Toad Boy
The Toad Boy is a rank given to all members who have been with the company for at-least two elven weeks. They take orders from the Toad Blokes and Frog Prince.  

Tadpole
Tadpole is a rank given to all new-comers of the company. 

~.~

((OOC Disclaimer: None of this is to be considered a "troll" my character is extremely light hearted and 90% of the time, not serious.

I also ask that no trolly applications are made as they will simply be ignored.))

1 minute ago, big narstie said:

Coqmuncha Foespike applies for the tadpole position.

*Reads the note and mutters to himself.

"What type of mother would name a child that? Denied."

An Augur would write down his name, writing tadpole next to it. "I 'ope they accep' Augurs..." Kvasir would mutter and he floated off.

Eath'Lur searches frenetically for the rare frog shop

Don Gero would pick up a flier for the legendary Frog Shop, "My choir could use some extra funds, sign me up!"

1 hour ago, NordicG-d said:

http://imgur.com/a/BsxvN 

Josh is a very cross boy and has shut us down within hours of starting.

Guild inactive. 

Please lock and move this thread.

why not just contest the claim big man