[Complete][Boat Store] Dah Rickedi Dingi

Dragonslayerelf

DAH RICKEDI DINGI

Need a canoe, kayak, or dingi? Peep nub further! At the Rickedi Dingi Mi sells boats for cheap, so lats nub need to make it on lats own or find another maker-of-boats.
Each of mi's boats are mi-made, and made so that lat am nub going to sink into the water when riding in them.
Mi also makes other things, which will be listed in the menu below!

Mi makes

-Canoes, Dingis and Kayaks ~ 15m for Uruk, 25m for Nub-Uruk (3 for 35 and 65 respectively)

~Bows - 15-25m for Uruk, 25-45m for Nub-Uruk

Mi also makes special boats on occasion, so lat nub needs to have a boring boat! Also, lat can watch mi make these boats if lat request mi to make one (Note: Requests cost more shinies)

~Prices am different depending upon effort and quality of custom boat

BUY LATSELF A BOAT TODAY, FROM KRUGMAR'S BEST STOCK

((Note: My canoe and boat shop will function much like Wrynn's shoe shop, in that it will occasionally contain new and exciting signed boats, though they will be expensive-ish, and made on the rare occasion when I'm NOT doing ET events for all of you lovely people! Also, I'll be doing boat-making RP if you ask me to and hang around. If there are any issues with this and the ET lead/GM team, or this falls under the category of abusing of ET pex, do alert me and I'll cease immediately.))