null

itdontmatta

13 minutes ago, Dragonslayerelf said:

+1

one question however: How the hell would a 100 foot colossus get moved from Athera to Vailor on boats alone, and deactivated? I'm incredibly perplexed by the weight that this thing would have, and how it would actually be feasible to move, literally, a mountain on a collection of boats, unless the boats were manned by 10,000+ men and literally the size of the Isle of Malin in Axios.

TL;DR

Jackie Chan - How would one actually move a 100 feet tall golem on boats...

air runes to make the boat lighter

• This Lore has been added to this week's Loremag and shall be reviewed by the LT.

Expect a response within about a week.

Removed: The behemoth can be smarter than any mortal alive.  

Reason: Too overpowered, it can be smarter than the avg mortal and can develop a bit faster.

Cleaned up the thread as well.

The purpouse of the ET is to play a character that is made for events instead of characters of their own, but if these can be used for events rather than actual special cherries, it'll sound cool.

6 hours ago, Man of respect said:

The purpouse of the ET is to play a character that is made for events instead of characters of their own, but if these can be used for events rather than actual special cherries, it'll sound cool.

This is not solely for events! :)

Just now, arockstar28 (ง'̀-'́)ง said:

This is not solely for events! :)

Then it might not be possible... from what I heard from phil, they go "full nazi" when they see an ET playing an event creature solely... maybe make it to a very special application or something?

I'm sorry to say this Lore has been Denied.
The main concern with this lore was the simultaneous use of runesmithing runes and golemancy runes. It was explicitly stated that this is impossible in this guide:

35 minutes ago, Mephistophelian said:

I'm sorry to say this Lore has been Denied.
The main concern with this lore was the simultaneous use of runesmithing runes and golemancy runes. It was explicitly stated that this is impossible in this guide:

Ok but dizzy literally said it was ok

23 minutes ago, arockstar28 (ง'̀-'́)ง said:

Ok but dizzy literally said it was ok

After having talked with Dizzy, I now have a full explanation. Yes, runesmithing and golemancy can technically work together. Ancient Dwarves did it pretty decently, too. The key word is 'Technically', meaning it can occur but isn't possible in this context. The issue is that those ancient dwarven techniques are long gone and burried, never to be recovered again. Just like how Rasmot made reason-defying artifacts and how other inexplicable things exist from ages past, so is the ancient technique of using runesmithing with golemancy. It is inexplicable and not doable with current runesmithing and golemancy lore. I can further explain privately, if needed.