null

itdontmatta

/waits for Yeulf to spend one day copy and pasting the same emotes to make it to destroy stuff/

Just now, Dtrik said:

/waits for Yeulf to spend one day copy and pasting the same emotes to make it to destroy stuff/

No, it will be moderated by those who know the lore.

Hey! I rather like this, so I have a few questions to ask that you should probably specify in this lore :)

How tall can these get?

Do they follow the same intelligence/strength limitations of normal golems? (I.e. If your golem is somewhat clever, it cannot be strong, and if it is strong, it is very dull)

If the above is true, how strong can they get/how clever can they get?

Can they use weapons?

How slow are they (just a rough example is needed)?

I hope I didn't grill you with too many questions!

Do these ones not get pasted onto SS pillars too?

5 minutes ago, Mephistophelian said:

Hey! I rather like this, so I have a few questions to ask that you should probably specify in this lore :)

How tall can these get?

Do they follow the same intelligence/strength limitations of normal golems? (I.e. If your golem is somewhat clever, it cannot be strong, and if it is strong, it is very dull)

If the above is true, how strong can they get/how clever can they get?

Can they use weapons?

How slow are they (just a rough example is needed)?

I hope I didn't grill you with too many questions!

Questions answered at the bottom, hopefully it helps.  If you have further questions please feel free!

5 hours ago, arockstar28 said:

Yemekar - Governor

Ogradhad - Knowledge & commands

Anabella - Thoughts/Emotions

Belka - Speech and Language

Armakak - Action

Grimdugan - Ideas, creativity, self modifying

Dungrimm - Useless, for old memory

Where's papa Dormmar? :( 

Seems a bit too much. I don't personally see the use of a behemoth besides events?

I wouldn't allow players to make them, it just seems like another way to one up the people next to you who know normal golemancy. 

35 minutes ago, arockstar28 said:

Questions answered at the bottom, hopefully it helps.  If you have further questions please feel free!

Some of the points you made go against each other (they have the same mind as a golem, but can become more intelligent than a mortal?) and you haven't answered some parts (how strong is a behemoth? If you have a strong behemoth, can it be clever? If you have a clever behemoth, can it be strong?). Additionally, the answer about weapons is moot because people can make giant weapons for them, so I was curious if they couldn't use these weapons anyway or if they can, why they can wield them.

Was this the inactive one that was around in the fringe? Also, hit me up if you need someone to play one (if this gets accepted?).

Ima just +1 cause sweet stuff, that said I to am concerned with it getting smarter than mortals, but to just quickly insert this for meph if your going to rply smelt a 20 block weapon feel free, seeing as that will be bear impossible to start with just given basic blacksmithing stuff

definitely should be an event creature only, a player should never play **** like this its way too much responsibility

a player shouldn't ever get to play one of these tbh, and i really think they should stay exclusively in events. its a cool creature and everything, but if it becomes commonplace it loses the feel/atmosphere that its presence produces