Krug's Cubs - New Player Retention System

_pok_

In order to address a continued problem regarding New Player Retention, I have decided to form a team dedicated to ensuring that new players find homes and RP inside of the War Nation. That includes events, custom items, and also getting them involved in leadership opportunities if that is something which they wish to explore. The system will work as follows:

KRUG'S CUBS
Mission Statement: Krug's Cubs will provide quality RP for new Orcs and actively seek out new players who wish  to become a part of our incredibly dedicated community. Becoming an Orc and integrating with such a well-established community can be intimidating, and Krug's Cubs will make this process easier for those involved.

Members of the organization will provide events and mentor new Orcish players with those who volunteer being assigned to them immediately upon their acceptance to the server. They are expected to be able to be extremely active and provide an extensive and intricate amount of RP to new players in order to help acclimate and immerse them in RP. Please do not apply if you do not have a lot of time and the ability to communicate well with new, sometimes young, applicants. Members are also encouraged to scan the Applications in order to find Orc applicants, and do what they can to help them in applying. In order to become part of the organization, please apply below.

APPLICATION

Name:
Reason for Volunteering:

Expected Activity:

Name:Divinejustice

Reason for Volunteering:I'm ET, plus have copious amounts of Orc Bias

Expected Activity:Daily for a few hours.

Name: Boomzerang/Gholug'Braduk

Reason for Volunteering: Ever since I joined (A little over half a year ago) I've noticed that there has been a distinct lack of orcs - back in San'Thraka, I would see a maximum of maybe 3 or 4 orcs running around, not RPing unless there was an event of some sort. I hope to change that, so there'll be at  least a few orcs on that new players can RP with at any one time

Expected Activity:

Most of the day, unless I have IRL things to do

23 minutes ago, _pok_ said:

APPLICATION

Name: SaltySoviet (Can/Will change)

Reason for Volunteering: I like orc RP SO MUCH and Mentoring new players would be an awesome experience.

Expected Activity: ATLEAST 2 hours 24/7

35 minutes ago, Matthew AKA Soviet said:

49 minutes ago, Rob Boss said:

Name: Boomzerang/Gholug'Braduk

Reason for Volunteering: Ever since I joined (A little over half a year ago) I've noticed that there has been a distinct lack of orcs - back in San'Thraka, I would see a maximum of maybe 3 or 4 orcs running around, not RPing unless there was an event of some sort. I hope to change that, so there'll be at  least a few orcs on that new players can RP with at any one time

Expected Activity:

Most of the day, unless I have IRL things to do

56 minutes ago, DivineJustice said:

Name:Divinejustice

Reason for Volunteering:I'm ET, plus have copious amounts of Orc Bias

Expected Activity:Daily for a few hours.

Accepted

APPLICATION

Name: Xerihsob

Reason for Volunteering: I am dedicated to helping the Orcish community; they are a delightful bunch and close-knitted "family" to me.

Expected Activity: As much as needed. Not subject to change until the Summer.

30 minutes ago, Xerihsob said:

APPLICATION

Name: Xerihsob

Reason for Volunteering: I am dedicated to helping the Orcish community; they are a delightful bunch and close-knitted "family" to me.

Expected Activity: As much as needed. Not subject to change until the Summer.

Ye

Name: Mabah

Reason for Volunteering: Why not?

Expected Activity: A decent amount but I am for sure on everyday.

41 minutes ago, Mabah said:

Name: Mabah

Reason for Volunteering: Why not?

Expected Activity: A decent amount but I am for sure on everyday.

K

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.