Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

cablam

Plant Your Flag!

51 posts in this topic

Plant Your Flag!

Good afternoon everyone (or whatever it is where you are)! Your task, should you choose to accept it, is posting below and claiming the land that you own.

Why? Good question! From the start of the map up until very recently land ownership and distribution has been poor at best and we’re now looking to rectify this. What this means is that I need you to post all the tiles and individual regions that you own below. Do not post on behalf of another person. If any conflicts arise they will be dealt with in turn however do not take to bickering here on the post, we will contact you each over Skype or here on the forum PMs and work it out. This must be done by everyone that owns a region, not just nations. If you own a small little shack in the middle of nowhere fill out the form below.Lastly, you’re not entitled ownership to any and all regions you claim to own and lying will not be tolerated. 

For reference, here is the distribution of tiles. The colouring is based off the tile ownership at the start of the map so just ignore that in most instances.

jwLZhjo.jpg

Land Claiming Format

Note: Please provide the Worldguard region name that shows up in /rg info and add in the nation/group that is affiliated with each.

If you need to avoid metagaming you can PM me the filled out form here on the forums.

MC Name:

Tiles you own (include affiliated group):

Regions you own (include affiliated group and tile it is located in):

For example:

MC Name: Cablam

Tiles you own: D1 (Skygods)

Regions you own: GM Island (Skygods, D1)

Will posts be hidden  or can we send information in a PM to avoid metagaming for smaller hidden groups?

Just now, Ciaran said:

Will posts be hidden  or can we send information in a PM to avoid metagaming for smaller hidden groups?

To avoid metagaming you can send the info to me in PMs. I'll add that into the main post as well.

MC Name: bahbou123456

Tiles you own (include affiliated group):

Regions you own (include affiliated group and tile it is located in):

Mellsburry (a44, Halflings)

Amherst ( a32, Amherst men) 

MC Name: ymbninjakiller, [Sidnasty is NL ]

Tiles you own (include affiliated group): B3, B4, B5, B6 (The Sultanate of Haria)

Regions you own (include affiliated group and tile it is located in): HariaCapital, Hariafarms1, Hariaoutpost, Hariafief2 (cant remember any else :( )

MC Name: Zhulik (Westerlands)

Tiles you own (include affiliated group): None (Hopefully we're able to eventually buy a12 and a13). Region is located heavily in A12.

Regions you own (include affiliated group and tile it is located in): Bastion (a12)

Your killing me slowly.

MC Name: SquirtGun

Tiles you own (include affiliated group): C6, C7, C8, C9, C10, C11, C12, C14(Sutica)

Regions you own (include affiliated group and tile it is located in): suticacapital(Sutica C10), suticasub1(Sutica C10), suticasettlement1(Halflings C12), suticakha(Sutica C12), suticaascended(Sutica C12), suticadruids(Sutica Druids C10), suticafief2(Sutica C10), southseahomestead(Sutica C10), suticatown1(Sutica C10), suticabay(Sutica C11), suticafarmstead1(Sutica C7), atleseventsite1(Sutica C7), suticansubplot00(Sutica C14). vikings(Sutica Holy Order C14), lancaster(Sutica C12), suticaguild1(Sutica C7)

I think thats all of them, might be more.

MC Name: sergisala

Tiles you own (include affiliated group): None

Regions you own (include affiliated group and tile it is located in): hallowfell [Located in: Courland B8, Courland B7, Courland B3]

MC Name: Glockytarianism

Tiles you own (include affiliated group): None

Regions you own (include affiliated group and tile it is located in): welffief4, a57 (Lorraine) and Courlandholyfort, b20 (Courland)

MC Name: Vegetarianism

Tiles you own (include affiliated group): Courland-  B9 B8 B7 B12 B20 B18 A33 A35 A38 A53

Regions you own (include affiliated group and tile it is located in): Too many right now, will name at a later date. Ones not on my official tiles are B11 and B25 Veris and Silversteed.