Harvest Guard recruitment has Reopened!!!

Golden_Richards

MC Name: LilTim3000

Char Name:Tim_Greywolf

IRL Age:15

Stats: Stats are not working atm.

Experience with other groups in Aegis: None really, but on other servers.

MC Name: Saviordude

Char Name: Savitcus Treebeard

IRL Age: 16

Stats:

Lumberjacking- 33

Swordsmanship- 27

Mining- 29

Cooking- 2

Farming- 41

Excavation- 28

Wrestling- 12

Blacksmithin- 4

Experience with other groups in Aegis: I am an active member of the Laurein Druid Circle, and take great pride in being a druid. I would prefer not to have to leave that. I also study Shamanism under Lex'lur, although shamanism doesn't really have an organization per say. I also had a brief stint as Cathedral Librarian under Archbishop Hogarth.

MC Name:xca0

Char Name: Athanatos

IRL Age: 15

Stats:I joined when the xp system was down so i have no idea about it

Experience with other groups in Aegis: -

MC Name: progamerzzz

Char Name: Amroth Cerebrine

Stats: All are 0, stupid stats not working :(

Experience with other groups in Aegis: Seeing as I have only recently joined the server, I don't have a lot of experience. I recently joined the Wardens of Malinor, but that is as far as it goes, experience wise. However, I am a very hard working Elve, and am willing to prove this to you in any way, shape or form.

(I am also from Australia, so it should be easier to see what I am capable of, as I believe Golden_Richards is also Australian)

MC Name: Crabbensmasher

Char Name: Kraubben

IRL Age: 17

Stats: 0 for all. (Stats are down apparently)

Experience with other groups in Aegis:

I've been milling around the kingdom of Alras for awhile. Managed to sign on as a lumberjack and spent my time building up a large stockpile. Unfortunately it was raided a few times, and all was lost. I'm in need of a secure location with constant work, instead of just doing the gathering tasks. Other than that, I've been farming for myself. ((Again, the farms are often being raided and collecting the seeds again is too much of a hassle)), but I do consider myself good at it.

MC Name: Pobiega

Char Name: Darian Bryce

IRL Age: 24

Stats: 0 due to disabled system

Experience with other groups in Aegis: Have not worked for any factions, only traded with some stray shops and merchants really.

I'm sure Maximus will vouch for me.

MC Name: h8pvmnt

Char Name: Blondie

Stats: All zero, Stats are not online.

Experience with other groups in Aegis: None just a simple farmer myself looking for an honest day's work.

MC Name: Corpean

Char Name: Cpt_Treyarc

IRL Age: 13

Stats: No stats avaliale

Experience with other groups in Aegis: A small group of warriors hunting the undead and keeping the roads safe.

MC Name: DaWIggasss

Char Name: Darryl

IRL Age: 15

Stats: All zero, Stats are not online.

Experience with other groups in Aegis: None. Just looking for a Successful guild and also being Successful with them.

MC Name: WillSinger

Char Name: William Von Singer IV or just will

IRL Age: 23

Stats:zero right now unable to learn any? but it hasn't held me back from getting materials and

felling foes.

Experience with other groups in Aegis: I've recently arrived to aegis from another land i was invited by a fellow member to sign up, but since I've arrived I've managed to establish enough materials and tools to carry out any duty you throw my way I'm also a wandering trader of sorts and a skilled fighter of beasts and villains. I am willing to give freely to The Golden Harvest if it gets me a place to lay my head and a few minas after a long day of work. i hope to hear good news, Long days and pleasant nights.

Sincerely William Von Singer IV.