Ah'Silym

Asylum.

Ah'Silym

AhSilym.thumb.jpg.e33f910b540e0fd44059221ed5211979.jpg

General Information
Full name : Ah'Silym Asylian

Race :  Elf

Bio-

Born to a surprisingly mix of high Elf and a wood elf, Ah'Silym was (un?)fortunately raised in a Bastion back-alley. Days were hard. Nights were harder. Though him and his family were scraping by. Bread was made for the soldiers, though slowly, one by one, the bread wouldn't be needed as one by one, the soldiers ceased to arrive to collect it. Ah'Silym noted each time a soldier would 'forget' his ration though shortly after he put two and two together, his father was conscripted.

He was evacuated from the city, though his mother, as stubborn a high elf as one may expect, stayed, confident she'd be needed if his father returned. He never saw either again. However, the flow of refugees led him to a kingdom he'd yet to have been told of, to a city the name of which he did not know, all of which were almost rushing up to meet him: Courland, Aleksandria, his future.

Upon his arrival he was greeted by Ser Corvus who took him into Hallowfell to meet Lord Alexander Merentel. The two conversed for what seems like a day. Lord Alexander granted Ah'Silym's first home in the barony. Ah'Silym would be inspired by Ser Corvus and the rest of Courland's military so he decided to go and enlist. He walked the thriving town of Courland past the tavern, past the townsquare looking for the barracks. After finding his way to the barracks he would talk to Louis de felsen and try to convince the marshal he was ready. He was given the rank 'Initiate', he patrolled the city with pride talking to the civilians. Months passed, with each mission getting harder and harder he would scratch and crawl his way until he finished what he was ordered to do. After a manhunt mission, The Lord Marshal knew it was finally time he officially becomes a soldier of Courland granting him the rank 'Man at arms' he continues to do his best at whats thrown at him. Everything was going well for him, he had friends had respect and most importantly has a purpose. On one faithful night there was talks of House Ruthern rebelling and some soldiers abusing the beloved citizens. The king would summon (Forgot his name) to the royal court and attempt to settle the dispute. Ah'Silym would attend the courtroom as a guard defending the king. Out of nowhere Ruthern's bannermen slithered into the room. They attempted to kill us it was here where Ah'Silym and the others under Ser Elias' command  fend off the Rutherns. During this time Ah'Silym met a slave by the name of Angus who talked to him about Norland and the war with the dwarves and how they needed help, Ah'Silym felt bad for the poor guy and went there to help defend their fortress and that was that. Weeks passed and the nation was preparing for the war with the rutherns. Ah'Silym would train with his fellow soldiers. One day he was patrolling around the palace, he and Thomas Tarsington spotted a Ruthern Banner men along the palace's roof and alerted the king. He successfully nutralized and killed the traitor and saved the day.

Ah'Silym would be granted 'Aleksandrian' for his outstanding display of honor and his skills during combat. It was finally time for the war, where he marched into battle thing started off pretty good until we made the wrong call and entered the manor to fend off the Ruthern horde but they were simply too much for us to handle. They pushed through our defenses and killed many men. Ah'Silym would retreat along with his friends.

He heard the news that his Marshal Louis de felsen has passed away. This broke his heart. He fell down a deep hole of drug abuse and alcohol. He lost his purpose; A new Marshal would be inducted by the name of Jacques de-Halcourte. Ah'Silym hated Jacques, he would not show up to training would rarely do what he's told. He continued to drink his life away in the tavern mourning the death of his true marshal until he lost his mind. One day he and 2 of his friends outside of Courland barged into the palace killing Jacques and his wife, the princess Ariana. Unfortunately there was a witness who got away and told on him. He was branded a traitor. He was kicked out of Courland but that does not stop him from being a nuisance coming in every so often just to kill civilians,nobles, and soldiers.

He joined a banditting group consisting of some of the best bandits around he would torment settlements taking their mina and belongings. He would turn his combat skills for evil. Until one day they made a mistake raiding the wrong nation. They attempted to raid the krag but they failed and was captured by the Lord Commander Aldawuff and gave them a choice whether to die or become soldiers of the ashguard. He would finally found a purpose again. This is where things started to went uphill for Ah'Silym. There was a coatlition exploding in Courland which is now known as Evreux. Norland decided to help out the coatlition agaisnt Evreux and the Holy Empire of Oren and its allies. He recieved more training with the boys and was soon heading into another war. Ah'Silym would emerge from the battle victorious along with his horse and new friends.

WIP

((Actually way better written than I thought. But I must say where is his bromance with tepah?!?!?!?!

Just now, Gizzol said:

((Actually way better written than I thought. But I must say where is his bromance with tepah?!?!?!?!

Thanks but we had no bromance, ew 

Looks interesting. :)

5 minutes ago, devvy said:

arent u banned tho

yes, thats why it says 'To be continued'

1 minute ago, McThornz said:

Banned player

lmao, kys </3

Just now, Hero_ said:

There has to be some sort of banned player club for Norlanders (not intended as an insult). Interesting story +1

Thanks

Banneddd, nice try kiddo

But good read +1

Just now, Kukiii said:

Banneddd, nice try kiddo

But good read +1

Thanks fam. :D

3 hours ago, AsYluMx_ said:

One day he was patrolling around the palace, he and Ser Corvus spotted a Ruthern along the palace's roof and alerted the king. He successfully nutralized and killed the traitor and saved the day.

I'd honestly appreciate it if you didn't put literal lies in your character bio especially when they're about my groups. Not sure if you meant a Greyspine Coalition soldier or spy, in which case you could amend your post, but there was never an instance in which a Ruthern was killed on the roofs of the palace.

2 hours ago, magical girl max said:

I'd honestly appreciate it if you didn't put literal lies in your character bio especially when they're about my groups. Not sure if you meant a Greyspine Coalition soldier or spy, in which case you could amend your post, but there was never an instance in which a Ruthern was killed on the roofs of the palace.

ahhhhhhhhhhh its not a big deal ahhhhhhhhhh

11 hours ago, magical girl max said:

abcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabc

I killed Quetzacoatl who was in a Ruthern banner men uniform at the time alongside NathanBarnett and Keaton. 

On 7/21/2017 at 8:24 PM, AsYluMx_ said:

I killed Quetzacoatl who was in a Ruthern banner men uniform at the time alongside NathanBarnett and Keaton. 

Then please write "Ruthern bannerman" instead of "Ruthern."