[REQ] Two Skin Requests [1k a piece]

Wyvernbane

Hello, denizens of Axios.

I need two skins made; 1k per request. If the skinner would like to discuss a higher payment, I'd be open to that depending on how difficult they prove. The skins only need to be the outifts- I don't need a head for them. Anywho, here are my two requests.

1. My first request is an armor set based off these two images. [1] [2] All I need made is the version of the skin with the helmet- I can remove the helmet and put the other head on it myself. This is likely the most difficult of the two requests, so if needed I can certainly pay a bit more. 

2. My second request is a piece of pretty basic casual clothing based on this image. [1] Again, I only need the head. You can leave the color of the skin blank too and I can do that edit myself. I believe this skin only really needs 1k for it, but talk to me if it caused you any major difficulties.

My Discord is Conspirator_#3881. Post on this topic and send me a PM on discord if you'd like to do one of my requests. Thanks you guys! :mexican:

(forgot to put this in original post, but send over some examples of ya work too c:)

Request Completed