To be fair...

NotEvilAtAll

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand The Halfling Playerbase in lotc. The roleplay is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Petyr's guides most of the emotes will go over a typical lotc'ers head. There's also Lee's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Tolkien literature, for instance. The halflings understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this roleplay, to realize that they're not just memes- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike halflings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in jumperhand3's existencial catchphrase "There's 5 halflings in the village where dat activity check at?" which itself is a cryptic reference to The Book of Lost Tales written by J.R.R tolkein himself. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated bigguns scratching their heads in confusion as Petyr's genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What silly bigguns... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a halfling pipe. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the female halflings' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 chef levels of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.