[✗] [Ferals] Holy Amendment

Sky

Thank you for submitting your piece! This is now under review and you can expect a verdict in two weeks or so. Votes have slowed due to holidays, 6.0 release, and finals/Winter Break and they will resume back to their normal pace of 1 week once things have settled down, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Remove that many weakness just a bit after it is acccepted seems a bit weird from my point of view, soecially if that helped to balance them, but i wish you good luck.

You're free to submit a modified version for the Ascended version, but the piece has been denied due to the faulty logic behind why the magic would no longer work. After consulting with Tsuyose and Delmodan and other paladins, they confirmed that anything with a distorted soul would be targeted by their magic. This goes in line with the clerics as well. That being said, with hybrid souls being a thing, it would make sense for them to not be effected while in their untransformed state. I will be consulting with Sug on the matter to verify a few things on that front before changes along those lines are proposed though.

Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.