Rangers of the Wild

Bananasaurus

On 6/4/2019 at 10:43 PM, Favella said:

Are you guys still active?

(OOC: Hello! Sorry for the delayed response! We’re currently on somewhat of a hiatus, as I’m dealing with significant health issues. However, feel free to send in an application and it will be reviewed when I recovery from my surgery that’s scheduled at the end of this month. Cheers!)

APPLICATION for RANGERS of the WILD

OoC Information

Minecraft Username: Locoguy12315

Discord Username: Locoguy12315#1307

Skype Username: N/A

Nickname Preferred: N/A

Real-Life Age: 16

Preferred Pronoun(s): OOC He, Him.

Activity Level: Almost daily.

Main Character or Secondary Character?: Main

RP Sample As Applying Persona: I was raised by a ranger, and I wish to continue my father’s legacy. I am willing to fight for man and nature alike. I understand that being a ranger is no easy task, but I did not come for easy work. The Rangers of the Wild seems like the best way to uphold my family’s honor.

IC Information

Character’s Full Name: Redrina Lacra Fosche

Current and/or Former Titles Held: None.

Notable Connections Within a Nation or Other Organization: None.

Race: Human

Sub-Race: Farfolk

Sex & Gender: Female

Birth Year/Current Age: Born in 1703 – Currently 20 years old.

Birthplace: I was born in the north-eastern mountains, and raised in a small farm.

Desired Rank: Sentinel

Training Known: Very skilled with daggers, mediocre skill with a spear.

Training Desired/Needed: Tracking and Archery.

Character's For Wishing to Join the RotW: “My Father was a ranger, so it seems only natural that I continue his work. In addition, joining the Rangers of the Wild will give my life more meaning than just surviving everyday life.

"By signing this document, you agree to the by-laws above and any the Ranger-Master and Ranger-Captains deem worthy of adding. You agree to relinquish your former station if it conflicts with Ranger tenets, and swear to uphold to balance of peace and nature in our world."

“Yes” Redrina Lacra Fosche

are you guys still accepting?

Edited by Vaphine

APPLICATION for RANGERS of the WILD

OoC Information

Minecraft Username: IkaGeo

Discord Username: Ika#5241

Skype Username: Haven’t used it in years.

Nickname Preferred: Usually Ika, though I’ve had people call me by my character Adrienne/Ari. I’ll respond either way.

Real-Life Age: 17

Preferred Pronoun(s): She/Her

Activity Level: Most weeks I play multiple times a week if not every day for a bit, though this will vary greatly some weeks. I can give a heads up though ?

Main Character or Secondary Character?: Main

RP Sample As Applying Persona:  *Adrienne sits on the docks, legs swinging idly over the edge as she runs a blade across a piece of driftwood, slowly shaving it to a point. She looks up to see a stranger, a lazy smile pulling on her lips.* “Ah, hello there.” *She glances up and down their figure swiftly.* “Are ya one of the rangers I've ‘erd about?” *She pulls herself to her feet and sticks out a hand with a grin.* “The name’s Adrienne, I hope ta see you around ‘ere often, that is if you’ll take me on board.”

IC Information

Character’s Full Name: Adrienne. Orphelin

Current and/or Former Titles Held: None.

Notable Connections Within a Nation or Other Organization: None.

Race: Human.

Sub-Race: Highlander Descendent.

Sex & Gender: Female.

Birth Year/Current Age: 20

Birthplace: “I’ve no clue where I was born.”

Desired Rank: Ranger-Wildsmen

Training Known: Basic close quarter combat (still learning from a new friend), excellent with a spear from years of spearfishing, basic reading and writing skills, decent at tracking and hunting game though could be better and knows her way around a ship. She can carve herself a spear or knife, but those are the limits of her skils, no finely detailed stuff.

Training Desired/Needed: Would like to polish up her tracking and hunting skills as well as combat. Unarmed combat is greatly desired.

Character's For Wishing to Join the RotW: “I wish to help keep nature in balance as well as have a place to call me own, ta belong with a group of like-minded people.”

"By signing this document, you agree to the by-laws above and any the Ranger-Master and Ranger-Captains deem worthy of adding. You agree to relinquish your former station if it conflicts with Ranger tenets, and swear to uphold to balance of peace and nature in our world."

“I, Adrienne Orphelin, agree to follow the laws in place as well as any that may be added in the future and uphold the balance of peace and nature in the world.”

Edited by IkaGeo
Forgot to add her age.

@peachy_keener Yes, we are! Feel free to apply! Sorry about the delayed response – it seems the forum didn’t want to notify me people had replied here.

(@Ragnir @IkaGeo please message me on Discord so I can add you to the Ranger server :D)

vqJmmDC.png

Well met, recruit; welcome into the fold. I am eager to meet face-to-face. Send a bird my way at your earliest convenience. Our headquarters is in Stygia, a town near Talon’s Grotto."

- Ranger-Master Lythorien Banebow