Β 

Call it a fight if you can? Most of the video is sped up so during the time in the lobby was a good 15-20 minutes passing.

Worst warclaim i took part in

No, you’re wrong. The Coalition were just not alpha enough to beat Tornado back, the LORD of the craft.

Same thing happened to me except i didn’t loose all my armour just after 20 mins in lobby watching a tonne of the other side get tp’d I was then tp’d right into the centre of a Renatus group

Siege defenders:
>Required to be fast-paced, ready to bow down people as they attack, etc

Β 

Β 

Attackers:
>Just had to run and click

Β 

Β 

When the server is kicking everyone off repeatedly, the staff team were in my eyes only favouritingΒ the Renatians (From my perspective I was still seeing people who were there before me in the pool after kicks off) And bowsΒ can’t even aim, not even to add up the very clear hacking from some players where 7 players died in mere moments when they were nowhere close to them, there was physically no way weΒ couldΒ defend it, hell we were going very strong at the start too and were well prepared, it all went to hell with FireheartΒ literally suffocating players with siege enginesΒ and so forth

Β 

This has to be the worst warclaim, simply from the lag and almost apparent bias.

a bottle of bleach would have been handy at the wc.

3 minutes ago, Jaeden said:

at least we got next year

Next year for more lag?

45 minutes ago, Ougi said:

No, you’re wrong. The Coalition were just not alpha enough to beat Tornado back, the LORD of the craft.

ooo aaa aaa ooo!!!!Β 

?/ -_-_-_-_-_-?) (You)

Maybe you'll have better luck in your factions fort tomorrow.Β 

c80e14b965af2b5aa821d859c3b1c8d4.png

nuff said lmao