Keefy

Soul Trees Remastered! Free DLC!

I don’t know anything about a gateway, but lunar cycles play into a druids ability to transverse between the mortal realm and fae realm, which is actively used in RP as a Druidic Feat.

I’m just building off of that to add to this CA for the stated purposes.

Refer to the Fae Realm, Origins of Druidism, Fae Rings, and Druidic Transcendence lore as well as the druidism guide for references about the lunar cycle relation to the natural world and druidism. 

Does the sapling have any special magical property an individual that has studied Transfiguration and or Translocation (due to voidal feeling now being apart of it), will have no effect? Therefore preventing it from being translocated?

Until the sapling has a soul, not really. It’s just a designated go-to point for if the tree dies.

That said once it has the soul in it, it would be applicable to the rules of Transfig in relation to descendants and such, same for Translo.

If this seems like a bigger concern I can talk it out with some of the voidal LT and come to a consensus.

18 minutes ago, Keefy said:

Until the sapling has a soul, not really. It’s just a designated go-to point for if the tree dies.

That said once it has the soul in it, it would be applicable to the rules of Transfig in relation to descendants and such, same for Translo.

If this seems like a bigger concern I can talk it out with some of the voidal LT and come to a consensus.

I only ask due to your quote of: 

*The Sapling can only be kept alive through druidic energies and magic.

*No more than one (1) sapling can be active from the Soul Tree.

Due to the nature of Translocation, if stored in the void it keeps all current properties in a stasis-lock. As an example with an arrow, if you fire an arrow and trap it in the void with translocation, once you reconstruct it (resummon) it will hold any/all properties it had including velocity (350 feet per second). If the same can be done with this sapling. You could essentially keep it alive. Therefore keeping it locked to one sapling. 

Aka, trap it in the void – it never dies, soul tree never produces another sapling – If soul tree ungrown / destroyed the tree-lord cannot replant therefore PK.

I would try to remedy this.

@Aesopian

please make this lore public through another vidya game

52 minutes ago, Final said:

@Aesopian

It’s fairly public already due to other circumstances, so have at it.

2 hours ago, Jenny_Bobbs said:

I only ask due to your quote of: 

Due to the nature of Translocation, if stored in the void it keeps all current properties in a stasis-lock. As an example with an arrow, if you fire an arrow and trap it in the void with translocation, once you reconstruct it (resummon) it will hold any/all properties it had including velocity (350 feet per second). If the same can be done with this sapling. You could essentially keep it alive. Therefore keeping it locked to one sapling. 

Aka, trap it in the void – it never dies, soul tree never produces another sapling – If soul tree ungrown / destroyed the tree-lord cannot replant therefore PK.

I would try to remedy this.

^

After a few days, I will go over all the feedback and make corrections as seen fit!

Thank you for pointing such out.

2 hours ago, Final said:

@Aesopian

March Ash: Hey guys march ash here bringing you all wicked update from the eternal forest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!