_pok_

OOC: What happened?

What’s good really ancient Orc player here. Just wanted to check up on the player base, don’t think I have anybody on Skype. From a glance, seems like everything is really quiet. Somebody wanna fill me in on the last... year and a half or so? Thanks!

(Also if this ain’t the place for this, I don’t really care. Thanks)

Everyone has migrated over to Discord, for starters. Which might help explain the inactivity over there.

Orcs earlier on this map (questionably) lost a war, which they’d bet their land on winning so I’m not sure what’s going on with that right now but they don’t have nation status anymore and won’t have land next map.

I’m not too sure how active they are currently but from what I understand it’s not great.

26 minutes ago, _pok_ said:

What’s good really ancient Orc player here. Just wanted to check up on the player base, don’t think I have anybody on Skype. From a glance, seems like everything is really quiet. Somebody wanna fill me in on the last... year and a half or so? Thanks!

(Also if this ain’t the place for this, I don’t really care. Thanks)

Yeah, Discord is mega popular. Most playerbases barring human populations have reduced hugely, most RP is focused with empire-leaning factions (currently its that time of the map). Nexus is gone, warzones are ****, warclaims are ****, lots of stuff downhill pm.

16 minutes ago, KeatonUnbeaten said:

Yeah, Discord is mega popular. Most playerbases barring human populations have reduced hugely, most RP is focused with empire-leaning factions (currently its that time of the map). Nexus is gone, warzones are ****, warclaims are ****, lots of stuff downhill pm.

22 minutes ago, Rickson said:

Everyone has migrated over to Discord, for starters. Which might help explain the inactivity over there.

Orcs earlier on this map (questionably) lost a war, which they’d bet their land on winning so I’m not sure what’s going on with that right now but they don’t have nation status anymore and won’t have land next map.

I’m not too sure how active they are currently but from what I understand it’s not great.

Word thank you. So Orcs don’t have a nation or anything? That’s not good, especially if that bars them from one in the next map! What’s the deal with the next map, any info on that?

Just now, _pok_ said:

Word thank you. So Orcs don’t have a nation or anything? That’s not good, especially if that bars them from one in the next map! What’s the deal with the next map, any info on that?

Admins have been very secretive on the next map, so we don’t know when it’s gonna be released. But there’s a post somewhere with some basic details, I’ll see if I can find it.

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/176675-70-annoucement/

bro orcs bet their nation tile to fight the elf king in a pk duel, and the elf king had DPM alt on his account to win the duel. the elf king, the gm screensharing for hacks, and DPM all confess to being on the elf king’s account for the duel. so sad, admins won’t even give us our tile back omG : ( here is the orc discord btw https://discord.gg/jDTfuA

Edited by Flamelynx

how have u been pok

Orcs are currently living in the desert. We moved into a previously abandoned city out there.

5 hours ago, Aeldrin said:

how have u been pok

good 

5 hours ago, Flamelynx said:

bro orcs bet their nation tile to fight the elf king in a pk duel, and the elf king had DPM alt on his account to win the duel. the elf king, the gm screensharing for hacks, and DPM all confess to being on the elf king’s account for the duel. so sad, admins won’t even give us our tile back omG : ( here is the orc discord btw https://discord.gg/jDTfuA

lol that sucks

1 hour ago, Catarrh said:

Orcs are currently living in the desert. We moved into a previously abandoned city out there.

where they belong

A lot of things occurred during this map that really took a lot of energy out of many orc players. We lost our lands due to rule-abusing honor duel between Elf Prince and Orc Rex just to recieve it back again and lose it again due to Krug Orc rebellion against Malin Elves on the Wonkawoods tile, apparently. During the time that we received the tile back the Orc community actually had about 40 players that were included within the clans but unfortunately it quickly went to waste due to the ‘rebellion’. Now Orcs reside in the deserts under Rex Murak’Gorkil and are once again trying to build their activity and role-play due to many veteran players leaving for irl duties or dissatisfaction of the way this map was ran. There was also a ton of orc region lore that was put into this map that was meant to be used for events to attract interest and players to the community, but almost all of it has went to waste due to the unfortunate circumstances the Orcs faced during Atlas.

Good to see you again Pok! Add me on discord if you’d ever like to talk again. RIP Drokon 😞Stargush#6112

TL:DR

People are still taking the server way to heccing seriously. People are still asses to one another.