Bluee's post-surgery AMA

Bluee

Hey guys, I’m posting an AMA because I need something to do when I’m hospitalized for a day so pick my brain apart!

I’ll be answering all the questions after my surgery (Feb. 19th) and everything I get in that day, cheers!

Hey Bluee; wanted to know your reasons for joining ET and if you think I could make the team when they are looking for more members

why do you like playing Care Bears: Let’s Have A Ball and how is your let’s plays of the game going?

Why am I your favorite manager Bluee?

(also hope your surgery went well!)

When can DarkElfs get that horn from your Purple Behemoth event?

I hope the surgery went well, and your recovery goes smoothly! Prayers head your way ?

Hope surgery went well

Favourite books?

Favourite movies?

Favourite music?

Any favorite event you’ve done?

What about a favorite event premise that you’ve yet had the resources to spring into fruition?

Favorite character you have ever RP’ed or had the chance to RP with?

Pie or cake?

How ya doin’, man?

On 2/18/2019 at 5:31 PM, Ajax said:

Hey Bluee; wanted to know your reasons for joining ET and if you think I could make the team when they are looking for more members

Hello Ajax. The reason I joined ET is because giving people satisfaction and a wholesome roleplay experience has always been a passion of mine in general. Becoming an ET gave me a plethora of amazing tools to make the roleplay experience of others seem surreal and it really allows me to be as creative as can be in a staff team. I have no idea at the moment, I know Story Team is pretty packed and applications are rolling in, but @FlamboyantNewEra stated that the ST wouldn’t be super limited so I’d talk to him. He’s still currently in the process of transferring all the current ET, WT, LT staff onto the new Story Team so I’d give it a couple weeks perhaps.

On 2/18/2019 at 5:37 PM, panda_bear said:

do you like panda

Panda Express? Of course. Pandas? Yes, they are adorable. Pandabear_zombie? Yeah, he makes for a good friend.

On 2/18/2019 at 5:46 PM, Fireheart_ said:

why do you like playing Care Bears: Let’s Have A Ball and how is your let’s plays of the game going?

How did you know of this, Fireheart?

On 2/18/2019 at 6:01 PM, FalseThanhiumRP said:

Why am I your favorite manager Bluee?

(also hope your surgery went well!)

I wouldn’t say favorite because I think all my managers are pretty sweet but you are good because you relate to my memes and you’re just a cool dude in general, you’re relaxed and never up-tight and you don’t see yourself as better than anyone else because you’re a manager, we have fun when we goof off and it makes me more delectable to work for you.

On 2/18/2019 at 7:43 PM, R3D7uP said:

When can DarkElfs get that horn from your Purple Behemoth event?

I hope the surgery went well, and your recovery goes smoothly! Prayers head your way ?

I made sure to make it for him yesterday!

And thank you very much, writing these replies is making me a bit nauseous and I got a plethora of needles in me so I think I’m going to take a nice nap after this, here is to hoping I breath well in my sleep because they are quite concerned about that in general. Thank you for the prayers.

3 hours ago, ThatGuy_777 said:

Any favorite event you’ve done?

What about a favorite event premise that you’ve yet had the resources to spring into fruition?

Favorite character you have ever RP’ed or had the chance to RP with?

Pie or cake?

How ya doin’, man?

A favorite event, gosh.. I recently really enjoyed the bounty one I had preformed for a large group, it was very entertaining and the party in general were all very delightful roleplayers. I remember doing a clone one of which I really enjoyed as well.

I’d honestly really love to do a big raid boss next map, nothing like September Prince where it’ll take months to kill the thing, just a simple one fight thing that people will bring siege weapons, etc. to kill a giant creature. I think that’d be a lot of fun to preform.

@Porkgasm’s character, Bonehead, is always a pleasure since he roleplays the thing so well and at the same time makes it unique and fresh. I don’t really remember anything off of Atlas, tbh.

Pie, all the way.

I’m doing quite alright currently, suffering a bit but that was expected. Hoping to make a quick recovery. I hate needles so seeing so many in me is a pain but I’ll get through it, I reckon. Just imagine a giant loogie made of tissue hanging out in the back of your throat, yeah – it sucks as bad as it sounds.

18 hours ago, Space said:

Hope surgery went well

Favourite books?

Favourite movies?

Favourite music?

(somehow I missed your questions, mm) Thank you, I’m not dead or dying so that’s a success to me.

My favorite book currently is Beasts Made of Night by Tochi Onyebuchi – but the whole LOTR trilogy also does it quite well for me.

My favorite movie of all time is Monty Python and the Holy Grail but some of the other favorites include Pulp Fiction, Shrek & Shrek 2 (Yes, really), the whole Star Wars franchise and Ready Player One.

I listen to mostly everything except country/christian and death metal, etc. I’m currently listening to my lofi playlist to help me calm down.

Sorry, this like super late but better now then never! 

You already answered the bit with the hospital and I already told ya good luck in discord but still, I hope it's going well. 

1- What's been your most destructive event creature so far that may be too much?

2- Have you had any good events you remember with comebacks when all seemed to be lost of yet? 

3- Cools item you yourself think is the best you've given from an event? ((Just curious after I got the horn and all)) 

10 hours ago, DarkElfs said:

Sorry, this like super late but better now then never! 

You already answered the bit with the hospital and I already told ya good luck in discord but still, I hope it's going well. 

1- What's been your most destructive event creature so far that may be too much?

2- Have you had any good events you remember with comebacks when all seemed to be lost of yet? 

3- Cools item you yourself think is the best you've given from an event? ((Just curious after I got the horn and all)) 

Thank you!

First, my most destructive creature was the one I had played in @Aesopian’s final September Prince event. It was a giant shrimp titan and it ended up tearing down the entire front wall of the Dominion (or Gladewynn?) Then once it died, really finished off the way.

Comebacks for the actor or the players? I’m going to assume you mean me and I don’t think I have any of note, I remember I was doing a parrot event and the people forgot parrots could fly or something, so in the end I ended up flying off because my wings nor legs were attacked at all.

I have given away a few really good items. One of note is @Ajax’s Par’guul sword, which is a slayer-steel longsword adored with various parrot feathers and other things to make it cool and unique. From time to time it insults enemies in a parrot-like voice because why not, I’ve always thought it was a good weapon. I also had a merchant event where I gave out a lime-stained glass sword with the durability similar to iron, inspired heavily off of Oblivion’s glass weapons

@BlueeAs of now; that item has not been saved for map conversion and I’m super concerned I’ll lose my favorite sword ❤️