The Imperial Coalilition

Theofratus

And lying or misdirecting requires a villain app.

Not all lying requires a villain application((I would hardly need a villain app to say I have 2 planks of wood when I really have 3)) but this level might.

Not all lying requires a villain application((I would hardly need a villain app to say I have 2 planks of wood when I really have 3)) but this level might.

Not revealing true motives would probably require a villain app, yes.

Not to mention they are fighting in the name of good, and lying about that is some serious shiz, man...

They said they want to take Crimson Vale out of our "Evil Hands". I really laughed. Every citizen is fine with Juvens and accepts him. No reason to over take a city.

Their real motives:

-Getting a protected plot

-... none

All in all there are enough 'good' guilds fighting 'the evil'. Why don't join them? Seriously, your guild is sooooooo unbeliveable not necessary.

If the mods liked my idea about Guild Apps, then all would be goodgood, I could stop them from this blatant bull attempt to snab a plot...

I think I might be in the library for the fight, so I can smash some people up, and bring in people like the Princess, and the King maybe...

Means we'll have to lock you away Pho, then break you out in disguise :D

*Starts spamming Lightning on a innocent Chicken*

Raaage! Whatever, if they attack, we will beat 'em up. I doubt they will ever get inside the City when they attack.

I personally also don't like it. All they want is the plot, everyone realizes that by now.

we are more organized with a high chain of command....

we have protected land and more protected land in the buying

we have more troops then near all of them

We have more resources and trade contacts.

As much as I hate them there is one guild that has all this more than you, the FoA.

((I hate them IC btw))

Also I am starting a new guild that will really kinda be the first non-anti-undead group, I mean, we'll fight them, but I want to be more focused on racial conflict, guild V guild ((Hmm I.C. Vs My guild? (name TBA when unveiled!) )), and of course the occasional undead battles. I think guilds should be more focused on Guild Vs Guild wars and maybe large guilds influence government, for example: FoA makes a diplomatic alliance with the King of Oren, Then after a long time, FoA gets a say in all military actions of Oren because they are so influential. I have a high amount of confirmed members all ready and am getting ready for Badlands to release it ((I.E the Guild v. Guild conflict)) and then a Bigger base on the New continent because why east money and resources on the old world when a new world is coming soon. ((Probably a tiny base in the badlands just as an outpost))

The reason we haven't released yet is because me and the other higher ups are trying to make a good lore, good chain of command with creative ranks, Lots of supplies, money, and of course land.

I could've just made a post that was like "HEY JOIN OUR GUILD! YOU GET COOKIES!" ((which you do get upon joining [seriously its pretty funny] )) But we are taking our time to develop a truly in depth lore that will make being in our guild fun.

Either way no matter what anybody says I wasn't trying to take away from this guild at all, actually I think it is a good idea. They are trying to start a war with a town that actually isn't Undead! Thats amazing and what I'm going for! Seriously this is one of the first groups I've seen NOT trying to chase around Undead everyday.

MCname: agentroboboy

Characters name: Amrod

Reasons for joining: I wish to help fight (the undead) and learn to fight like a true warrior! Also i wish to protect my friends.

RP experience: I have been RPing for while now as you may know ingame i also speak in character. I started RP in garry's mod and I started going up to serious roleplay.

Characters ambitions: To rid aegis of they undead and protect those around him.

Do you have issues taking orders that you dont understand and execute them without question? No I will always obey my leaders.

Never mind I don't want to join you your just a bunch of bad roleplayers who kill all that go near your fort