NotEvilAtAll

Cultist Attack on Brandybrook!

Spoiler

[!] A crudely written notice is pinned to the Brandybrook Noticeboard

CULTISTS ATTACK! DEEK IS MISSING!

image0.png

~The cultists storming the Toady Traveler Tavern!~

Last night, after all us wee folks finished our Drinking Competition, a band o’ EVIL CULTISTS stormed in’o Brandybrook and started harassing our wee drunk bodies! As I’ve been told, they caused a bit o’ blood to spill on Brandybrook’s fair soil, dragging off my husband Deek Driftwood in the process! Only Knox knows what sorts of torment they’re doing to Deek right now, but it surely cannae be good!

image2.png

~The EVIL CULTISTS kidnapping Deek Driftwood!~

I told the Sheriff o’ Brandybrook, Anne, about the attack. She sent the following in reply:

“On t’e o’er side o’ Arcas right now. I’ll do me best ter help, I’m on me way back! Till then be safe! -AA”

T’a Sheriff is telling us to stay safe, so we’d better do just that!

Stay indoors!

Watch yer kids!

Report any EVIL CULTIST activity!

Though times may be rough, we’ll weather the storm and SURVIVE!

-Pervinca Driftwood

[!] The notice ends with the official seal of Brandybrook

Halfling.Flag.png

Bluetree looks up at the notice with a light snicker, she shortly after looking over to the executed halfling they had left before departure.

Whitetree looks upon this, his expression unchanged, just a straight face behind a mask. He says merely two words “Its over”, his voice would be calm and elegant.

Benedict drops to his knees after reading the notice. He clenches his left fist, hard enough for his knuckles to go white, and growls in anger, and punches the notice board hard enough to split several cracks in it.

With his right arm having recently been amputated, he can only carry a sword in his left, unpracticed arm. But nonetheless, he packs a bag of provisions, and heads out of Brandybrook to find his friend.

"I'm coming for you Deek... Just stay alive..."

A stray September cultist peeks his head out from one of the barrels, squints at the paper, scoffed- and promptly went back to hiding.

"holy moly. The ****." Maya says when she noticed the cultists armor