Sign in to follow this  
MarkFoundGOD

FALSE COUP & CALLING FOR DUEL

FALSE COUP

lgps0axag8pFwbySganjtWmyCi6852aJTRFURGlDMBK4IMUIujdPG2SzpnDqOreXKiu46s17lIyrS_JoVSOx4BIOzaqFUgq6t509jGkgBFmCIPLYuI5hhLCl5KAq00GK01vT2wBk

Ah… and so a dog of mine turned into a snake, magic does exist, then. I’ve no clue about this coup - this man who ‘couped’ I own no lands. I am wondering something. Is Orenians truly magical for never dying? I don’t know who you are very well, I just know that you are a pawn of mine that went rouge and tried to play king. You fail to understand that I am simply superior to you, a small boy. I’ve killed dozens and Dozens of Orenians, outmatched battles, what have you done in your lifespan? I will slay you again and again until you finally die, rat. 

Hence why I call you for a duel to the death, no tricks and no snaking, Me and you.

Spoiler

Spoiler

So for anybody who’s confused, No i was not couped. I still own all my lands and regions. And @Zyhaveus , Let’s PK duel.

Edited by Squire_Mark

The Castellan of Laanhold, Porphyre Nicéphore, sends letters out to the prospective parties of the duel, offering the courtyard of his castle as neutral ground.

“This seems like an accurate representation of the enemies stupidity.” scoffs a disgruntled Amadeus upon being told of this lunatic’s raving and his illogical writing. 

"Powerful" the Duke of Westmark would say as he hears the news.

He would then remember the fact that his nephew Tobias Merentel didn't accept his duel: "However, my good ally, I wouldn't waste my time in challenging these orenians to duels because they have no honor and always refuse".

“Brunswick does actually belong to the Rutherns now, but I guess the apostate was too busy frothing at his mouth in anger, as is seen in his poorly written letter, to notice.” said Farley, an ex-templar.

"A duel I hear?"
Brand Aldis lofted a brow upon hearing of the man's demands and even more so upon reading that which was was written down here.
"If it is a duel he so desires then he can get one."
Brand slightly nodded to the messenger who hurried off to deliver the news.

“I would kindly request that you refrain from using rats as an insult.” Elene would respond!