Wiki Team Application

KaleyKitty

Wiki Team Application

The Community Team has decided to start revamping the LotC Wiki, and we need your help! We’ve decided to come up with a “Wiki Team.” This team will be full of volunteers who are eager to help keep the wiki up-to-date! 

This team will consist of a handful of players who would like to help with the Wiki without being a part of the staff. The team itself is lead by @KaleyKitty and the rest of the community team’s Wiki Focus Group. It has a category in the New Player Discord, where all the sorting out and discussion will occur. Wiki Team Members will work on updating, organizing, editing, and creating pages as needed and will be given tasks for certain pages to be done. In addition, this team will moderate the players’ edits to ensure that no false information is being added nor pages are being destroyed. 

If you have any questions about how this team will work, please reach out to @KaleyKitty on Discord. 

How to Apply

You can apply to join our wiki team by filling out the application located here. This form is just a few simple questions to see if you’re fit to join us. If you have not received a reply within one week of applying, please reach out to @KaleyKitty via Discord Kaley#5485. 

hACtaQXzVHO1DuzNNfeZKxNXH_W9M90xE1IE2a0-z5Whw3aengligT_0689MiEh3F8e30XsEKJM3WSPJBzMYIPZKv-IvKnvNVMrPCkwjcpF7gZMrXAxz_rv9wI83katC3DQYvecF

wiki team should be an actual staff team since the wiki does needs a good amount of work

Just now, ThatFunkyBunch said:

I am doing dark elf stuff pls let me continue. 

bro keeping going we love u

Give me dwarves, or give me death! Not really, but come on lads and lasses, the dwarves need attention too!  

22 minutes ago, Man of Respect said:

wiki team should be an actual staff team since the wiki does needs a good amount of work

Agreed.

I applied ?

When do I get my [WT] prefix ?

Might as well apply and rejoin the team. Though I really hope that we don’t have to put in new lore and leave that for the LT to do because last time was dreadful.

6 hours ago, Marshmallower said:

remember when i asked for this exact thing?

hello I would like to have wiki permissions so I can passive aggressively edit my enemies wiki pages with verbose prose to salve my own wounded minecraft ego

About time, and make sure there is a WT for all races and a sub WT for that. It’ll be easy to find people who care; Although these oughta be people you vet thru the FM and APP teams. If they’re solid peeps they’ll understand.

They don’t listen, and will preach to you what should and shouldn’t be on the wiki. Boycott the wiki until they make it an actual staff team ?

13 hours ago, KaleyKitty said:

We’ve decided to come up with a “Wiki Team.” 

**** off, you’re so new it hurts. 

56 minutes ago, rukio said:

**** off, you’re so new it hurts. 

Wdym it’s a super original idea that they came up with!