Sign in to follow this  
Bridg3567

One Traveller's Reasoning for The Current War.

Due to current rising tensions, I feel the need to document why Oren is the worse side of the war and reasons for it. 

1. Oren has caused this war by using greed of Sutica’s trade and port profits to make claims on the Free State.
  2. Oren has also falsified these claims that they are using to justify a war, by claiming that a Sutican head of state is applicable to laws written in another country.
  3.  Oren sent the attacker themselves and feigns shock and anger against Sutica for defending Himself.

These are the reasons why I believe that The Orenian Empire are a bunch of falsifying greedy snobs using assassins to spark war and fill their own pockets.

-Alanis Kiel, wandering trader

“sutica barely has a population much less a thriving trade port. therefore i conclude this post is lies” another merchant concludes

“No, the reason Oren declared war is because the King of Sutica’s father is a guard.” Cassian would say, grumbling.

”My mother had golden hair, and my father hair like ash... A blacksmith he had been, like myself – not a guardsman, and she a tailor’s daughter. I miss them and the pines of my homeland- wait, where was I? Ah, a based letter.”

The Trade King of Sutica slipped the missive into his collection. 

Angelika shook her head upon reading the traveler’s thoughts in regards to the war. ”Another man deceived by the corruption of Corwin Alstreim. This tyrant has falsely claimed the crown to the Free State and has murdered a child of His Imperial Majesty’s house. His Imperial Majesty is perfectly justified in declaring war.”