adamc2000

Declaration of Jihad Al-Akbar!

Jihad Al-Akbar!

eojvUsT6RzeiQHP4ehXNkAVol0jTIOpdqWUhPYpu9eLy4nSSAscbmWT92bBy-sbKIwcF835snHMgX4qMH5q21dJpGCO5KD3si-I0HL5SkIOth_WKPMMFRx_apGzhwI_emhNXObvP

[!] An open letter to all of arcas pinned to every board,post, and mailbox!

“As-salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh my brother and sister in iman rashidun, May Allah protect us and bless us inshallah, Before we begin, praise be to Allah, the most merciful, the most gracious, all praises are due to him and him alone  and nor do we associate him with partners and may Allah forgive us and open our hearts for the sake of Allah.

My brothers and sisters I come to tell you who believe in the oneness of Allah to tell you the news of our time!

Shaytan has sent an army of his servants and those who worship him to wipe those of this earth off the map. Across the countryside many have fallen and been slain by demons and their horde, untold numbers of cannonist, druids, followers of the red faiths, mumineen have been slaughtered by this inferni army.

Therefore with a gladden heart I have deemed it fit to issue to you the promise of the seven skies by seeking Allah's pleasure through jihad Al-Akbar! With this EVERY ABLE BODIED MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD! Are to take up arms in the name of Allah and make their way to join the ranks of the mujahideen!

Rise up to the call of Jihad my brothers and sisters and defend your rights with al-haqq and remember your ancestors many centuries ago who by the grace of Allah cast shaytan to the nether. Remember Allah promise to those who fight in jihad, for those who die a shaheed will be granted the highest level in the seven skies no matter your race, you will gain the pleasure of meeting your maker and and enjoy the fruits of jannah! And your spouses handpicked by Allah will await you there! Do not miss the chance to earn Allah's most blessed reward! Allah yes for those who fight in Jihad not only Will Allah promise him the rewards of the Akhira he promises them reward on the dunya as well, for those who fight in jihad reward will be as if you have completed thousand of years of hajj and salah without a second wasted during that time, subhanallah!

Verily in this Jihad of our time it will echo in the times of history that our children and grandchildren and many generation after us will remember and send their blessing to those who sacrifice their wealth and lives for the sake of Allah supana watallah, and surely those who join the ranks of the mujahideen will be honored on the day of judgement as they will be side by side with Allah supanwattalah!

Come forth in arms with cry’s of ‘ALLAHU AKBAR!’ Upon your tongues and steadfastness in your hearts! May the black flag of JIHAD never fall until victory is assured or martyrdom awaits us! For those who wish to join in jihad come forth and declare your oath before Allah for your unwavering support and faith in our struggle! Those Who seek only Allah's pleasure meet me to join the Shaheed brigade!

Remember the two great deeds for the sake of ALLAH!

MARTYRDOM OR VICTORY!”

-Signed by Grand Imam Antar Ibn Karim Al-Sham

————

Should you join the jihad come to Al-Faiz and join the mujahideen, should you wish to join the shaheed brigade fill out this application and meet me irp at Al-faiz

(Pay will be done via drugs ;3)

Ooc:

Rpname:

Reason to join:

Mujahideen or Shaheed: @boomboxdoom23 for mujahideen @adamc2000 for shaheed

(Shaheed brigade only) are you willing to pk for the sake of Allah?: yes or no

“Lets get this devilish scum back to where they came from, Martyrdom or victory!”
Khattab would shout as he thrusted his sharpend shamshir into the air along with his comrades.

Saeed would raise his shamshir high “ALLLAHU AKBAR! TO JIHAD!”

((+1 since Ertugrul music & Al’ Faiz is best.

The High Keeper welcomes her allies in just and holy war against the demonic hordes. “May you fight well, my friends.”

“This war will certainly be destructive, ay?” Garan asks a fellow guard after reading one of the letters. “More glory to us, I suppose!”

Upon returning home, he would gaze upon an old Kadarsi shield that was passed down to him. “The Sultanate has always stood against greater odds,” he whispers to himself. “Now is not any different.”

Fahad nodded in approvement with the missive, a smile resting on his lips

Lukman thinks it fitting to pray for the safety of those who take up arms against the Infernal – and so he does. 

Yahya raises his fist into the air, before placing it across his chest, “ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!” the qalashi would cheer.

@JoanOfArc

Nasfir tugs on his father’s robe. “Father I wish to fight for Allah! Allahu Aukbar!” 

29 minutes ago, Lhindir_ said:

@JoanOfArc

Nasfir tugs on his father’s robe. “Father I wish to fight for Allah! Allahu Aukbar!” 

Father Griffith slapped the hand of Nasfir, instantly regretting it right after. He then gave his child a small embrace as if to atone for his sins, and quietly pondered uneasily thoughts of his only child heading off to war as he originally intended to many years ago.

Leaned at the fence wall of his house roof top glancing over to the demons warcamp while taking a sip out of his coffee "see you in the seven skies akhis" he said quietly