[Perma-Shelf] The World

GDPR 014

Spoiler

Spoiler

With the success of his goal, he felt a longing for more. This place he was in, it was no longer adequate, and to truly be set free, one must move on; especially when given new responsibility. Gereon readied his things, and looked forward to a brighter future. He said goodbye to his close colleagues, his aides who helped him create this stone, and set forth -- with stone in tow, to forge a brighter path. 

He traveled along this plane, sailing the great seas, from Aeldin to the Emerald Isles,aiding many with the Philosopher’s Stone, until it was dormant for a while. He made a name for himself on those other continents, building his own home and family with a woman he grew fond of; she was strong, caring -- someone he could truly trust. Together, they sired two children, raising them to want to go out and reach for their dreams. Indeed, Gereon wanted them to learn from the bloodline, as well as covet the importance of it. He wrote and created a great library, one that would house all the family knowledge and secrets, allowing them to learn from him, and for their kin to learn from past members. This was to ensure they would learn and never forget their roots.

During their childhood, Gereon was between planes every so often, seeking to continue his great work; A cosmic compendium of the planes. Thankfully, his work under The Organization allowed him to, and being granted a seat along the Tarots as The Hanged Man was an incredible boon. He desired to go back more and more, though his children and his wife -- they were his priority at the time.

The days passed, and so did the years; though his age was not showing as much. Surely, he was a man, but time acted slower due to his planar travels, and the symbiote that dwelled with him. Eventually, his children left him, of age and ready to venture the world and make names for themselves. This was the time to pursue his dreams once again, his magnum opus; to document the cosmos. 

His wife received it well, and allowed the fate-breaker to continue, though she would follow suit now and then. Their bond would remain, throughout time. It was final, that notion to leave the world, for goal and work. His time in this world was done; it was time for new and greater things, so for the last time -- he prepared the ritual to leave this world, forming a great rift between spaces. Looking upon it, he smiled again -- and hopeful for the next stage of his life, he walked into it. 

And so he left, his heart free to venture the wilds.

Spoiler

w7FTF23IqNqYyCdkYAhpz_868-erSm8XeUPf2Ca7B8RdIG2S-bcGlSqQCgxSCI4HFLis-8fVz4I_tzrltPw00a3gCDm4nQ5-PP_z7x26rppJWlSJMAs_-0fvMsQX-zldsKvShtx5

((This is my last post I’ll make for LoTC. It was fun playing and meeting y’all. I had a nice time, but I think it’s time to wrap up. Take care of yourselves, and if anything, hit me up on discord or something (but believe me i'm pretty boring so idk why you’d do that). SourDough#8909))

Edited by TaiwanNotChina

Vedran of Gjoll, now Vedran de Wees, follows after his comrade and mentor. He’d accompany Gereon on his journeys throughout the cosmos; a vivid, amethyst-hued feather stuck in his trusty hat all throughout it.

And so he left, ready to start a potato farm elsewhere.

without phil this server is meaningless to me

Brb my allergies are flaring up...😥? uhhh... someone cutting onions..? Oh who am I kidding... 😭.

We’ll be in touch. 👋

Many faces from far and wide, across the ages stand and give one signal in unison. o7

i hope i was good to u

ill miss u

Dresden de Wees watched solemnly as his mentor and friend went forth from the hilltop manor, keeping in mind all which he had learnt from the man. ”Farewell Gereon de Wees. You are now a freed man, my good friend.” And so he swore to carry on the legacy he had been entrusted.

Spoiler

Thanks for the RP bro, it was really one of my most memorable experiences on this server. I’ll certainly be seeing you around! 

I’d say farewell but we’ll always be friends and so long as we hang in discord I’ll never lose touch. I'm proud o’ you my guy. Keep on the grind

Edited by osumanduas

Feremyr screams, burning. 

bye mr phil, take care. Want it or not, as toxic as this cesspit of degeneracy is, we’ve all had some pretty good ol’ days on here. 

peace.

One of the greatest roleplayers I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting. Good luck out there, and I’ll try to keep in touch.