Sign in to follow this  
livrose

Performance of The Mouse Prince - Cast Required

A notice would be passed around by a palace messenger and stapled around the city:

Performance of The Mouse Prince - Cast Required. 

aMC5yVMeK6JWhRdGsYMj93ep_xnGhOazEqXufY4zy7bxlnFZfsM_MrlCdPdZZidjNIO_Dj9eoGFpckMRhM1LeuhvkIfaotAe8O6wibxWGGRJwGyP4rjzddWuXka8medp0GrWrtZH

A depiction of a portrayed scene from The Mouse Prince, c. 1760

It is with substantial delectation, that the Queen’s Council promulgate a retelling of The Mouse Prince at the Weeping Wick Theatre. A performance fun for all ages! Further dates of the performance will be announced shortly once the cast has been assembled.  

If you hold ardor in performing before others – then look no further! The Queen’s Council is in search of a cast with consummate elegance for The Mouse Prince. All varieties of age, with all ranges of experience will do. The roles are listed as followed:

ROLES: (in order largest to smallest)

NARRATOR: [Male/Female] Our main storyteller of the tale. 

PRINCE MOUSEBERT: [Male] The Prince with a great desire to travel. 

KING MOUSEWARD: [Older male] The King of Mousia who is growing old and frail. 

HERMIT: [Male/Female] The mysterious figure who can tell people their destinies. 

PRINCESS MOUSELINA: [Female] The daughter of King Mouseward.

PRINCE MOUSEFRED: [Male] The eldest son and heir to the throne, but he has been struck with a terrible sickness. 

MOUSETTE: [Female] Appearing at the end as Mousebert’s wife. 

SIGNED,

LADY Rosalind Amador, Event Collaborator in Hanseti-Ruska

[OOC:] 

Date of Auditions: Monday 28th 

Time: 4pm EST

Contact orange#0950 for more information if you’d like to join the cast!

Brandt Barclay looked the notice over before turning to his son Cedric @Frymark and showing it over “What do you think about acting, Sohn?” he asked with a curiously perked brow ”Du could play the prince Mousebert” he pondered for a moment

1 minute ago, GoodGuyMatt said:

Brandt Barclay looked the notice over before turning to his son Cedric @Frymark and showing it over “What do you think about acting, Sohn?” he asked with a curiously perked brow ”Du could play the prince” he pondered for a moment

Looked to his papej for a while, clearly thinking hard before answering “Da.. Da, ich guess ich could try.”

John Francis Winter reads the parchment, a light coming to his face a bit. ”Maybe I’ll audition..” he neatly folds the paper, placing it into his coat pocket before running home!

Belladonna d’Amato exuberantly grinned at her recruit’s well-written work. She’d shoot a glimpse over at her younger sibling, Lusia. “Vy should audition. I think you’d make a great princess.” She’d softly muse in her direction. @PrettyCuteAnna

A bout of excited shrills sounded as Ophelia Wick grasped at the piece of parchment ”Thal, Thal! Let’s audition, da? I can be Princess Mousalina and you Prince Mousefred!” @BobBox

Lauritz Christiansen furrows his brow as he reads the missive. He hurries to his office, scavenging through his belongings. At long last, he uncovers the original of the Mouse Prince, written by his own hand in 1752. He quickly pens a letter to Rosalind Amador. @Lorelei

“To Lady Rosalind Amador,

I am incredibly flattered by your decision to turn my oldest work of literature into a play. I did not expect the book to meet such sudden traction, especially thirty-four years after it was first released. Of course, it does pain me a little to not see my name mentioned, but I would not like to dwell on that. Instead, I would like to offer my services in aiding with the auditions and the play itself, so that I can see my work brought to life in its fullest possible extent.

Signed,

Sir Lauritz Henrik Christiansen KM.”

Amthalion Elyra looked less than enthusiastic as his friend asked him to audition. Must we go?” He asked before suddenly getting dragged along. @TheIchorDruid

6 minutes ago, Gusano said:

Lauritz Christiansen furrows his brow as he reads the missive. He hurries to his office, scavenging through his belongings. At long last, he uncovers the original of the Mouse Prince, written by his own hand in 1752. He quickly pens a letter to Rosalind Amador. @Lorelei

“To Lady Rosalind Amador,

I am incredibly flattered by your decision to turn my oldest work of literature into a play. I did not expect the book to meet such sudden traction, especially thirty-four years after it was first released. Of course, it does pain me a little to not see my name mentioned, but I would not like to dwell on that. Instead, I would like to offer my services in aiding with the auditions and the play itself, so that I can see my work brought to life in its fullest possible extent.

Signed,

Sir Lauritz Henrik Christiansen KM.”

Rosalind Amador, upon receiving the letter, grins and hurries to pen her reply.

”Dear Sir Lauritz Henrik Christiansen,

Allow me to apologise for not mentioning your name. I planned to send out a second missive detailing the timings of the performance once the cast was assembled and, of course, crediting the true author behind this endearing story. I should very much like to meet with you in person to ensure you are happy with the script and how the play will take shape. 

Signed, 
Lady Rosalind Amador.”

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this