Warriors United

kido122

Warriors Unite

---Ranks---

-Lord General: Leader of the Blackwood Company an all its sections and his rule overrule anyone else and can promote/demote anyone at any time in any section.

---Guard Section---

-Lord Guard: Chosen to do the highest and most dangerous jobs, such as guarding the High General, Kings, Ancient Artifacts, Valuable Objects, Etc. They also get the highest paying jobs. They choose who gets promoted/demoted

-Keep Guard: Mainly Guards the guilds Headquarters and train the Student Guards and receives medium payment

-High Guard: Chosen to do the mild jobs such as guarding lords, private property, Etc. They Can also choose (if they wish to with permission of a Lord Guard) to take on a Student Guard as an apprentice an help train them, send them on low level contracts you don’t want to do, an take them on contracts of your level with you. They get the mild contracts and payments

-Student Guard: They are trained by Keep Guards and can receive the lowest and least dangerous contracts like guarding farms, peasants, Etc. They receive the lowest payment if any at all.

---Soldier Section---

-General: They are in charge of this section and the Guard Section. They are in charge of all war affairs during war times and only they can promote people to captains

-Captain: Each Captain leads one squadron (a squadron consist of 4 privates, 3 sergeant, 2 lieutenants, and 1 captain) and can train there squadron anyway they want and gets the highest pay

-Lieutenants: They are the strongest units and are trained with the use of all weapons and they get mild payments

-Sergeant: They are expert swordsmen and archers and get mild payments

-Private: they get the lowest payments and are not experts in any weapons in the standards of the Blackwood Company and they get the lowest payment

-Recruits: They are not yet trained and are not yet paid and are waiting to be put in a squadron

-Placement Manager: They choose what people get in what squadron and they get mild payments and they choose who gets promoted or demoted

---“Special Skills” Section---(need a villian app/Include lonk to your villian app in your guild App)

(Those who prefer unlawful contracts)

-Reaper: Leader of this section and is in charge of who can join this section and are in charge of all promotions and demotions

-Assassins: They are trained killers and are experts at be unnoticed. They are the only ones who can take killing contracts and get paid depending on how much there contractor is willing to pay

-Dark Trainer: They train the New Borns and are in charge of when they are ready to be declared assassins. Then they report to the Reaper or High General to tell them who are ready to be promoted and then either the Reaper or High General will determine if they can be promoted. They get mild payment

-New Born: They are Assassins to be and are trained extensively and are unpaid

-Thieve: They are trained to steal and to be unnoticed. They are the only ones able to take stealing contracts and are paid by how much the contractor is willing to pay

-Shadow Foot: They train the Shadow Souls and are in charge of when they are ready to be declared Thieves. When they think a Shadow Soul is ready they report them to the Reaper or High General and either the Reaper or High General will determine if the Shadow Soul is ready to be declared a thieve. They get mild payments

-Shadow Soul: they are thieves to be and are trained extensively and are unpaid

***Blackwood Company is not responsible for anything if you are caught***

---Miscellaneous Section---

-Banker: They in charge of the guilds bank and payments to its member

-Leader: Advisor to The High General an section leaders

-Builder: They are in charge of any building plans in the guild and can be hired by others

-Food Manager: They are in charge of food handouts to guild members and guild celebration and collecting food

-Resource Collector: They are in charge of collecting resources for the guild

- Celebration Planner: They are in charge of any celebrations in the guild

-Spokesmen: They are in charge of speaker to kings, lords, and any people outside of the guild

-Jail Charge: In charge of punishments within the guild

---Guild Government System---

-High General: Guild version of a king. In charge of all sections and guild members/The guild itself. His vote counts as three and he is able to veto one guild rule a day.

-Guild Pact: A council consisting of all the section leaders, the High General, and Leader.

-Guild Court: A court consisting of the Jail Charge and High General. The Jail Charge is to speak with the High General about the person’s crime with the person that committed the guild crime present and said person is to defend himself and

The Jail Charge suggests a punishment and the High General determines whether the person is guilty or not and accepts or denies the Jail Charges suggesting

-Guild Commander: In charge of the guild when the High General is not present

-Guild Charge: In charge of finding contracts and reporting them to the High Commander or Guild Commander

---Guild Rules---

1-no stealing from guild members while on guild grounds

2-no killing guild members without great reason

3-no murdering contractors

4-no changing the payment or arrangements after a contract is excepted unless there is great reason

5-no racism unless its RP racism

6-ALL contracts are private and the details are not to be shared among other members

7-NO destroying guild property or other guild members property

To join fill out this Application:

-Why are you intrested in joining:

-Are you good with a weapon/if so what kind(axe,sword,bow):

-What is your weapon skill:

-Are you in any Nations Military/In any guild, if so what one:

-Are you a good architect:

-Have you ever been banned from othe guilds/militarys/servers:

-How long have you been playin on lord of the craft:

-How long will you be playing on the server weekly(Question is optional):

-Are willing to help build all guild forts/all guild commisond buildings( Question doesnt effect your application being accepted or not:

-Are you willing help pay for permits and building marterial(Question doesnt effect your application being accepted or not):

-Are you willing to do jobs without pay(Question Doesnt effect your application being accepted or not):

-What Section of the guild are you intrested in:

***ATTENTION WE DO NOT YET HAVE A FORT AND WE ARE NOT INVOLED IN ANY OTHER NATIONS/GUILDS PROBLEMS EXCLUDED THE WAR AGIANST THE UNDEAD***

-Need more infomation please contact me-

By The way I(kido122) am the guild leader and my ingame nickname is Aragorn_Ellesar. Contact me ingame or pm me for any questions

Time to make the warriors guild.

((*Makes fighters guild and makes a new character that's a dark elf with a Mohawk*

Yea i know the name was from oblivion, but its still going to be a good guild

-Why are you intrested in joining:Have been looking for a while now and finally think that I have found a guild that fits into the kind of skills that I wish to master.

-Are you good with a weapon/if so what kind(axe,sword,bow):I am near an expert with a bow ((saying no lag...) and am very well in close combat if I ever run out of arrow.

-What is your weapon skill:mcmmo is dissabled so there is no way for me to increase my skills when attacking mobs for about 40 game nights so far.

-Are you in any Nations Military/In any guild, if so what one: Not at the moment thankfully. Was applying to the shrouded but I feel like I would be more of use in this guild.

-Are you a good architect: I am not a master architect in any way but I build to survive and make things that last for protection from my enemies.

-Have you ever been banned from othe guilds/militarys/servers: No, have not been in any other guild and the majority of servers want to make me moderator more than they want me gone from their server.

-How long have you been playin on lord of the craft: I have been playing a few weeks and have been scouring the forums like a mad man learning as much as possible about rp and the lore.

-How long will you be playing on the server weekly(Question is optional): As much as possible but with school and work might only turn out to be 5-15 hours a week.

-Are willing to help build all guild forts/all guild commisioned buildings( Question doesnt effect your application being accepted or not:Yes I am more than willing to help out as much as possible with guild forts and buildings of any sort.

-Are you willing help pay for permits and building material(Question doesnt effect your application being accepted or not): I will help pay as well as I can but I am also saving up money for our shop that we are going to buy soon so I can balance it out or put my money all on one thing or another if you like.

-Are you willing to do jobs without pay(Question Doesnt effect your application being accepted or not): Yes to a point thought. Would not make it a career not getting paid but not expecting minas for every single task that I am doing.

-What Section of the guild are you intrested in: I am interested in the special skill section, Wish to be working more specifically in assasination or theft, mainly out in the field, but also can take a role such as reaper or something along those lines that look over other people until there are more people that are qualified to take those positions.

-Why are you intrested in joining:Have been looking for a while now and finally think that I have found a guild that fits into the kind of skills that I wish to master.

-Are you good with a weapon/if so what kind(axe,sword,bow):I am near an expert with a bow ((saying no lag...) and am very well in close combat if I ever run out of arrow.

-What is your weapon skill:mcmmo is dissabled so there is no way for me to increase my skills when attacking mobs for about 40 game nights so far.

-Are you in any Nations Military/In any guild, if so what one: Not at the moment thankfully. Was applying to the shrouded but I feel like I would be more of use in this guild.

-Are you a good architect: I am not a master architect in any way but I build to survive and make things that last for protection from my enemies.

-Have you ever been banned from othe guilds/militarys/servers: No, have not been in any other guild and the majority of servers want to make me moderator more than they want me gone from their server.

-How long have you been playin on lord of the craft: I have been playing a few weeks and have been scouring the forums like a mad man learning as much as possible about rp and the lore.

-How long will you be playing on the server weekly(Question is optional): As much as possible but with school and work might only turn out to be 5-15 hours a week.

-Are willing to help build all guild forts/all guild commisioned buildings( Question doesnt effect your application being accepted or not:Yes I am more than willing to help out as much as possible with guild forts and buildings of any sort.

-Are you willing help pay for permits and building material(Question doesnt effect your application being accepted or not): I will help pay as well as I can but I am also saving up money for our shop that we are going to buy soon so I can balance it out or put my money all on one thing or another if you like.

-Are you willing to do jobs without pay(Question Doesnt effect your application being accepted or not): Yes to a point thought. Would not make it a career not getting paid but not expecting minas for every single task that I am doing.

-What Section of the guild are you intrested in: I am interested in the special skill section, Wish to be working more specifically in assasination or theft, mainly out in the field, but also can take a role such as reaper or something along those lines that look over other people until there are more people that are qualified to take those positions.

((*Makes fighters guild and makes a new character that's a dark elf with a Mohawk*

((I made a Dark Elf Mohawk named Mrs. T one time! Though it was a guy...but whatever, I'm kinda crazy.))

Imagination for the name would be nice there are to many that have been stolen.

maybe you could rename it I have some suggestions:

The Fireheart group/company

The Hooded greys

The Boars

-Always give ideas if you are going to give criticism-

Imagination for the name would be nice there are to many that have been stolen.

maybe you could rename it I have some suggestions:

The Fireheart group/company

The Hooded greys

The Boars

-Always give ideas if you are going to give criticism-

Ok, I will change the name.

-Why are you intrested in joining: I am looking for a job that I can get stuck into, help out, and level up my skills.

-Are you good with a weapon/if so what kind(axe,sword,bow):I am fairly skill with a sword, and I am currently level 29 at swordsmanship.

-What is your weapon skill:Swordsmanship: Level 29

-Are you in any Nations Military/In any guild, if so what one:I have only applied for another guild, I will accept the one who pays the most or offers the best services.

-Are you a good architect:I am also a fairly skilled architect, I am being considered to be a ship-builder or high-architect for a new norse city, examples of my projects can be seen here:

http://imageshack.us/g/843/20111001234855.png/

-Have you ever been banned from othe guilds/militarys/servers:No, and plan on keeping it that way, I like the fact I have a clean record.

-How long have you been playin on lord of the craft:just over 2 months now I think. (I was in-active for a good 3 weeks, and started before skills were re-introduced)

-How long will you be playing on the server weekly(Question is optional): Around 3-5 hours every day, and even more on weekends.

-Are willing to help build all guild forts/all guild commisond buildings( Question doesnt effect your application being accepted or not:If asked to help build a fort/housing etc, etc, I will be excited, building is my favourite part of minecraft, and thus, being asked to help out with a building, is a great honour to me.

-Are you willing help pay for permits and building marterial(Question doesnt effect your application being accepted or not):It depends on what the guild can give to me.

-Are you willing to do jobs without pay(Question Doesnt effect your application being accepted or not):Again, it depends, the type of job, if it is a short delivery, that is fine, but mining stacks of cobble is another thing...

-What Section of the guild are you intrested in:I am particularly interested in the builder, as said before, I am a fairly skilled builder and architect, and thus being a builder (unless there was an architect job) sounds like my favourite job.

-Extra Info: I have a good level on mining (26) and an average level for lumbering (22).

EDIT:

For a name, what about the 'Custodians'

-Why are you intrested in joining: I am looking for a job that I can get stuck into, help out, and level up my skills.

-Are you good with a weapon/if so what kind(axe,sword,bow):I am fairly skill with a sword, and I am currently level 29 at swordsmanship.

-What is your weapon skill:Swordsmanship: Level 29

-Are you in any Nations Military/In any guild, if so what one:I have only applied for another guild, I will accept the one who pays the most or offers the best services.

-Are you a good architect:I am also a fairly skilled architect, I am being considered to be a ship-builder or high-architect for a new norse city, examples of my projects can be seen here:

http://imageshack.us/g/843/20111001234855.png/

-Have you ever been banned from othe guilds/militarys/servers:No, and plan on keeping it that way, I like the fact I have a clean record.

-How long have you been playin on lord of the craft:just over 2 months now I think. (I was in-active for a good 3 weeks, and started before skills were re-introduced)

-How long will you be playing on the server weekly(Question is optional): Around 3-5 hours every day, and even more on weekends.

-Are willing to help build all guild forts/all guild commisond buildings( Question doesnt effect your application being accepted or not:If asked to help build a fort/housing etc, etc, I will be excited, building is my favourite part of minecraft, and thus, being asked to help out with a building, is a great honour to me.

-Are you willing help pay for permits and building marterial(Question doesnt effect your application being accepted or not):It depends on what the guild can give to me.

-Are you willing to do jobs without pay(Question Doesnt effect your application being accepted or not):Again, it depends, the type of job, if it is a short delivery, that is fine, but mining stacks of cobble is another thing...

-What Section of the guild are you intrested in:I am particularly interested in the builder, as said before, I am a fairly skilled builder and architect, and thus being a builder (unless there was an architect job) sounds like my favourite job.

-Extra Info: I have a good level on mining (26) and an average level for lumbering (22).

EDIT:

For a name, what about the 'Custodians'

You have been accepted aand You are accepted as a builder, If you want to change sections please speak to me

***ATTENTION GUILD MEMBERS***

The Guild Is Disbanded Due to lack of money, supplies, and other issues, We are disbanded until further notice

Sorry to All you have applied