A Sergeant's Call

Wolfey34

Vote for Fyodor

A tribune that will fight for the common man.

Prevja people of the great nation of Haenseti-Ruska, as many of you may know I am Sergeant Fyodor Erhdhart and your current tribune in Duma. I have been dedicated to serving each and every one of the common man's interests. I have worked with my fellow elected officials to pass many bills to protect people from those who would do them harm as well as allowing new prosperity in these new, evolving, times. I co-wrote the Natural Resources bill which made sure that the people of this nation are entitled to the resources of the nation, protecting from those who seek to hoard the valuable resources of this nation that the people need to be able to prosper and have a true meritocracy.

I am dedicated to making sure the army runs as well as possible and are able to protect us to the best of their ability, I wrote the HRA impersonation act to prevent those who would seek to impersonate the good soldiers of this nation and cause the people harm. I wrote the absconsion bill that made sure the orders of the court are followed through on and those who flee from their punishment can be charged. I will continue to fight for the people, the army and the well being of this nation, I intend on continuing to work with my fellow elected officials on mending the law code as the times continue to change, on making sure there are monuments for those who have given their all and truly made a mark on the Haense Royal Army.

Spasibo for reading and I hope you continue to support me.