Forgotten [PK]

MCVDK

A life of servitude was said to be all that is given to servants of Empire. A life that is placed to concerns, trials and dedication to that in itself and nothing more. Ledicort knew this. Ophelia knew this. William knew this. Yet -- They had all given such to course. 

Ledicort would be seated at his desk as he pondered such thoughts from time to time. His dearest friends, comrades and fellow Nationals one by one had fell to poor health or elsewise. As he would think of such sad memory his aid would come into his office within Selm Palace. As he news was given -- the emotion was pour out. He thought not to break the coat hangers or scream into the abyss as when the news was given from Ophelia's passing; rather, he would remain still upon his seat as he looked forward to the closed door upon there leave of the room. 

Ophelia. William.

His mind raced, "How poor of a friend -- of a comrade -- of a man. . .am I?" 

He would close his eyes as a single tear would drip from his left eye. "Shall I lose all that stood with me? Shall I forever live in the thoughts of how I have failed Ophelia and you, dear William." He would arise from his seat after a long blistering hour of silence to himself.

A life of servitude was said to be all that was given to servants of the Empire. Ledicort would look to the window as the dark clouds would began to form and drips of rain would begin to trickle down from the gray clouds.

A life of servitude, it was a life that Ophelia van Wick had lived -- and it was a life that William Theodore Auburt had lived as well.

"Shall God keep you and see you to the Seven Skies my dear friend, I had only wished to be a better friend and brother to you while you had remained within reach. I shall hope you forgive me if I am to see you upon the end. Shall Ophelia and yourself find peace and happiness."

@MCVDK@TheIchorDruid

"A hell of a man to battle with in the Commons. May he rest in peace," says Franz.

Margaret Helvets laughed when notified of the death. “Lazy man deserved it anyways...” She’d mutter. “Abandons the House of Commons on me.”

From Elysium an 'aheral of silver-grey eyes watches the river. News of the man's death spread quickly enough. Cold, neutral eyes widened in shock and horror. Aobh had not known William well, she had met him only in passing and once when she was tending to Gwyn.

Gwyn. 

The thought struck her immediately, of that child, once abandoned, then taken in, now orphaned again. With no time wasted and no letter left of where she had gone, Aobh rushed off to find the human girl she viewed as her own child.