Sven's Day - A Norlandic Holday of Merriment

sarahbarah

[!] A grandiose, ornate invitation is delivered to all Norlandic citizens and its allies as well.

Feast Your Eyes at the Davis Featured by WBUR | Spotlight | Wellesley  College

Sven’s Day: A Norlandic Holiday of Revelry and Merriment

20th of Malin’s Welcome, Year 15 SA

Gold Page Divider Transparent Png Images – Free PNG Images Vector, PSD,  Clipart, Templates

You are cordially invited to join us in our momentous celebration, Sven’s Day; a celebration of the life of Sven the Bard, the Paragon of poetry, revelry, and song.

We will be hosting a grand feast in the palace for all to attend, located in the capital of Norland, Varhelm. Those in attendance will indulge in the heartiest of meals and the finest of Norlandic brews and amenities. Please join us in this momentous celebration!

Signed,

Ancelie Edvardsson Queen-Consort of Norland

Alisa Camian, High Keeper of the Red Faith

Gold Page Divider Transparent Png Images – Free PNG Images Vector, PSD,  Clipart, Templates

[OOC]

Thursday, April 1st

6:30 PM EST

Coordinates: X: -1836 Z: -2722

All Norlandic citizens and allies are welcome to attend!

Vane takes a long sip of his mug, Camian wine, he shakes his head "Just not the same" he says as he puts it down, picking up a profit report, "another two thousand mina today..." he says before picking up the Svens day invitation "Ah!" he says with excitement "Father I hope they've got Ashwood spirits, I haven't had any in years."

"Sounds interesting, I shall attend.", Patriarch smiles the sun's smile, nodding at the missive.

Lucien Arkin would begin to roll his barrels of cactus green from beneath the stairs of the palace, "A fantastic occasion, perhaps this one won't end with a new prince, a chicken, and three house fires. He'd say with a chuckle looking for some flint.