★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

I may be running for gm soon guys, please let me know about your thoughts and opinions on this. Positive or negative.

I thin that you would be a fairly good GM , but youmust know that when you are a GM you will have little time to rp so less time for white ravens.

But I wish you all the luck an hope that you will get accepted.

(I have a FM app pending so who knows maybe in the future we will have a FM and GM in the ravens xD)

I may be running for gm soon guys, please let me know about your thoughts and opinions on this. Positive or negative.

I think it would be a good idea, as they are looking to do more with guilds in the next LoC, you already being head of one of the largest ones would help us, and your chances.

finally I'm at the verge base, (can someone message me the passwords for the doors and chests) also am I allowed to build myself a house in the base?

*A note is tied onto the notice board at the keep*

Tis a sad day, but after some high consideration, I have decided to leave the Ravens to pursue other desires that I may have. May you all prosper with luck.

- Ex- WR_Private_Sanirus

I say this with great reluctance, but I have decided to share this with the rest of the Ravens.

Seventh has made many advances on me regarding the location of my secret keep, Spectris. During the beginning of my battle with the Wardens he had shown that he sided with them, then he later seemed to completely "switch sides" and try to help me with my fight.

He had claimed that the location of Spectris was discovered by the Wardens, so I checked it out myself, only to find it the same. It is not like the Wardens to not announce their presence.

I do not wish for any action against him, and I believe he is still loyal to the Ravens, but anyone who knows much about my Rebellion and my Spectres themselves should be cautious.

Be wary, but don't take action. I don't know for sure what his intentions are.

-Relgard

I say this with great reluctance, but I have decided to share this with the rest of the Ravens.

Seventh has made many advances on me regarding the location of my secret keep, Spectris. During the beginning of my battle with the Wardens he had shown that he sided with them, then he later seemed to completely "switch sides" and try to help me with my fight.

He had claimed that the location of Spectris was discovered by the Wardens, so I checked it out myself, only to find it the same. It is not like the Wardens to not announce their presence.

I do not wish for any action against him, and I believe he is still loyal to the Ravens, but anyone who knows much about my Rebellion and my Spectres themselves should be cautious.

Be wary, but don't take action. I don't know for sure what his intentions are.

-Relgard

I am 100% Neutral. I, simply, do not care about the Wardens and their problems, as well as the other. I told you the information so that you may use it. Use it how you wish. It is what I heard, not saw by my own eyes.

I do not care about petty resistances while we have a greater and larger enemy that becomes more and more blunt and bold by the second. I am pursuing my goals of aiudign the Enlightened with their endless war with the Undead.

Know what I'm going to do, trying to encorporate both the RP's together... It'll be difficult, but as long as I get the right assassination contracts, i'll be able to stay. :D

I'm still a WR :) But i'll only do contracts against followers of Aeriel, i don't care whom. I won't kill a follower of Iblees or Undead. May expect pay for a hard target. ^_^

Lol, for whatever reason, since barely ANYONE was online recently, the wardens "raided" our fort, AKA: walked in and claimed it since no-one was there to fight them. And I looked up the rules and they broke them, so if you hear we were taken over by the wardens, that's all

B-S. just keepin you all informed :P

~Mork Yohom, WR Guard-Captain

(We kinda know that :P) Our base is secure again, so i've heard. Feel free to visit the keep as you wish, but if nobody is there, tough luck :) You won't be able to get in. Send a raven to: /tell XBLxSNAZZLEZ if you want to get in, and i'll come open the door