★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

You should unite with The Teutonic Order. Your basic goals are one and the same.

Hey, I just wanted to take some time to apologize for my neglect of the town of Corvus Animus, With the new world coming I truthfully figured anything I did there to be utterly pointless. I think it has somewhat become a ghost town, and I let it go a bit to far, I will check up on it periodically, but like I said, I don't think there is much to be done.

Yes you can it is the town of an ex raven called tuk.

You can take it apart.

and i got the outer wall's gate down so if any vips come on can they make it work. and i can't break the doors or chest in turk turk

If any Ravens are near Corvus at any time, I ask that you come by my Inn just outside town. I'm keeping an eye on some possible hostiles based near it. I already have a few ravens assisting me, but we need a stronger presence in the area. I've also talked to Ember about stepping up recruitment, but I ask all officials do the same. Adviser Striker has also been helping me so it's relevant to Raven interests.

Any Raven who comes to assist will be tasked there. My Inn and it's area has become a camp of sorts, and I will be acting as a leader until an official one arrives and wishes to take over. My inn is found on the road between Corvus and the Raven Keep its' self.

-Relgard

we could put up a event on the lotc calendar for recruitment. if any one would like me to i can?