★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

I am going to be out nursing my wounds for a while, For those of you who don't know Raven Hold was attacked today, I was one of the first people to respond!!!!

I didn't last long lol, as I was also one of the few to respond!!!

But yea sorry Relgard but I will be out of commission for a while.

On that note, What happened to Raven Hold? Did we ever manage to keep it?

I am going to be out nursing my wounds for a while, For those of you who don't know Raven Hold was attacked today, I was one of the first people to respond!!!!

I didn't last long lol, as I was also one of the few to respond!!!

But yea sorry Relgard but I will be out of commission for a while.

On that note, What happened to Raven Hold? Did we ever manage to keep it?

I believe it was lost. This is terrible, especially with how near it was to Corvus.

I've made a truce with the Walkers, but I'm going to be keeping an eye on them.

Well thats disappointing to hear, it is literally a stone's throw away from Corvus, and the keep.

Gents our home-front is now the battlefront, hopefully my strength will return in time.

I'm going to begin Spectre Recruitment, Skybreak's tower is done, and we have walls. I'll talk to some others about getting us a gate, I think I can have it right at the Corvus road, near where it splits.

hey still havn't been able to find our base.

But i still can't wait to go there, can you please list some more members that are not playing Skyrim and are mostly playing Minecraft please. Thanks

Maximas1244

hey still havn't been able to find our base.

But i still can't wait to go there, can you please list some more members that are not playing Skyrim and are mostly playing Minecraft please. Thanks

Maximas1244

i play a lot.

they can't take the hold with out consulting me first of rules of war.

We are talking about the main keep with he castle and stronghold right?

They fool's shown his audacity. Polcari slew Eldor Driz, a Raven, in Corvus Animas for no reason. If he thinks he owns this land, then we must teach him otherwise. TukTuk has shown no sign of trying to correct him, so we can only assume he supports them.

Any Raven who considered this an outside squabble before must now see that they kill on Raven Land. I urge my fellow Soldiers to come to SkyBreak inn, for that is where I'm going to be basing things from, and I urge the Raven leaders to step up recruitment.

For all intents and purposes, we're at war.

No, I put down the Line, I slayed Eldor Driz, because he was a Spectres and He was stalling my time and I told him move or ill kill you, then when I killed him Relgard was gone. We have no intention of going to War with the White Ravens that is a fact. We have every intention of going to war with Spectres and Relgard I will also say that the Slaughter was held on Relgard's "Land" not on the White Ravens base.

((Also I have a screenshot of Eldor admitting he went back to his death point within 30minutes to grab his stuff, if that is needed))

You seem to not realize that the Spectres are very, very close to the Ravens, and I, and Driz, and Duncan are all Ravens, as Is Orex and Striker. Many were already against you, and now that you killed one of us in his own town, it's going to soon be official.

White Ravens Im going to make this Clear, LongSide Do not want to go to war with you.

*You picked up a paper slipped below from the gate doors

Dear leaders of the Guild,

Relgard has caused trouble to Tuktuk's and the Walkers guild's base. He made threats to us to kill us and gather Spectres and you, The White Ravens to help him. We came to his lands, being friendly and he became mis-mature. We may not have rights or we do. But this started just from a talk. They want Tuktuk's Longside, even he said similar saying 'give up longside and we will not attack your guild' I tried to peace this out but he seems to change his view, it wants Polcari to leave and he'll forget it, than turned to threaten us to give up Longside then to a duel which we must protect ourselves. Whatever lies he says, you must understand we are not your enemy.

From Vain, Darkwalker

My problem has always been with Polcari. While I do think Longside would be a nice town to control, I've maintained that if Polcari stops being problematic to me and my guild, I would stop hostilities.

I've threatened to go to war with your people, but have only fought with Polcari.

I'd be happy to have some form of peace negotiation, but the childish fool seems to be deadset against me, thinking I'm some kind of criminal for reasons I don't know.

When I first learned of your guild breaking alliances with the Ravens, I saw that as a possible opportunity to take Longside, so I sent Duncan in and created my tower to take attention off him. I've spoken to many higher-ups of the White Ravens, and they supported me. As they did when I made the wall. I even remade the wall to TukTuk's standards, later on. I talke dwith him and we had a level of peace, Until earlier when Polcari once again decided to enter my land.

I'm not some monster trying to take the work of some weak group. Polcari has killed a Raven in a Raven city, and that could easily warrant war. I could also send duncan to call upon Nical Empire, for he has made many friends in them. I don't even think Caden, as long as it's been since we've spoken, would refuse to assist me.

So I'm giving you a chance to end this. If you can keep Polcari from coming into my land yelling "Criminal" and frothing at the mouth and killing people left and right without so much as proof of a crime, then I will let this whole fight end.

((I'll be posting this on the walkers page also))