★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

The new world is coming, if you get lost a lot, stick with one of the builds. I'd suggest the castle or the town.

What items did you loose?

Scylas I won't be online Monday as I have to study for exams

If later today or tomaro would be preferable for me.

Scylas let me know how much it costs for a brewing stand, I'll fund some of the expenses for his training

Scylas let me know how much it costs for a brewing stand, I'll fund some of the expenses for his training

You know I could make 7 brewing stands >_> Just tell me xD IC :)

We can't expand any more. We already own everything between serpents ridge and ravenhold. Please be patient, the new world is coming.

Scylas I won't be online Monday as I have to study for exams

If later today or tomaro would be preferable for me.

I really can`t do anything sooner than Monday other than MAYBE Sunday night at around 8-ish.

I am out of town and don`t have a good internet connection. Ogedi, All I need is someone to kill a blze and get me the rod, I know how to make one and they are fairly inexpensive apart from the rod ( just three cobble on the bottom and a blaze rod in the middle). I fyou could get me a blaze rod that would be great. I look forward to Training with you Lupus. I could also be on anytime after Monday.

(( I don't mind waiting till the christmass holidays to do it it's just that most week days I don't even get to look at a computer as I ave to do alot of study and other work ))

Also I may be able to get a blaze rod

I.C

Scylas I hot yer blaze rod fer ya. Damn monster shot fire at me. Also I need a new cloak.

( OOC )

Where do ye want me to leave it where you can get it.

How can you get as a mage without joining on mages guild? Can someone tech you in private or something?