OWYNISM or the Owynist Rite of Canonism

Lectorate

Father Paco nods approvingly of Owynism being made accepted and official in the lands of Almaris.

chancleta.png

Epistle to the Magi on the Mystery of GOD
"Grace to you and peace from our Lord GOD, the Most Merciful, Singular, and Omnipotent. I am Owyn Son of Godwin, servant of the Lord, call to prophetic vocation in His service.
Verily, brother, the Lord GOD put many powers into the heart of man. And verily we are all commended into the service of the Lord, and into the service of others, be we physician, craftsman, or king.
But thou reservest thy gift for thine own power, and thine own gain, and even unknowingly, the gain of Iblees. But His is the eternal power, the mysterious power with no part nor piece, no mere anatomy. For who can imitate the Most Unknowable?
The Lord is the Lord GOD without peer, but thou seekest power alike to his, and indeed, power equal. And this is a selfish and impossible sin, for thou seekest the supreme power, the ultimate ability, but indeed, there is no supreme but GOD, no ultimate but Him. For He is the Lord GOD incomparable, and who can truly understand Him?
So I find that thou seekest impossible knowledge not for the good of all men, nor for mere wisdom, but in desire of power, and indeed, an insatiable desire, for none can overcome the Lord. For this is the greatest sin of envy, the sin of desire that cannot be attained, and the deepest blasphemy.
Verily, brother, the Lord GOD is the Most Incomparable, and none can surpass Him, for He has no equal. And verily thou must find satisfaction in service of thine own realm, the realm of all men.
So to ye magicians I admonish: GOD is unknowable. He cannot be divided nor made again, and His mysteries are the holy mysteries, and no art is alike to His boundless ability."