[✗] [SELF DENIED][CA Race]Wraiths, Monarchs of Undeath

King_Kunuk

26 minutes ago, drfate786 said:

Accept magic lore that a player not affiliated to the LT wrote and then link it to me after you do and maybe I won't be so pessimistic about the LT.

I think something people are ignoring about LT is the fact that accepting new lore is not as simple as "look at it, read it, accept/deny it"

While I myself am not apart of Lore Team, I am sure there are several factors to go over when it comes to new lore. Such factors can  be:

-is it well written
-Does it contradict past/current lore
-Is it entirely new lore? If so how will it interact with existing lore
-Will the lore even have an active and viable player base
-Does the lore add/contribute/is somehow able to be 'relevant' to the general story being played out at the given moment

All of these could be factors LT needs to consider (however I am not sure since I don't vote on lore). What people need to do is stop hating on LT and thinking they are 'maigic horders' (as honestly, when i first joined I got that mind set, but broke out of it when writing this) and instead try to proactively work with them in order to allow for an engaging story to be formed. 

11 hours ago, drfate786 said:

You're far too naïve and haven't been playing on this server long enough. You can write the most perfect piece of lore and they can and WILL deny it out of spite if you haven't won their popularity contest. All people care about here is their ego and what others think of them/each other.

Pin on Got Meme?

whens the next 'im leaving' post

14 hours ago, drfate786 said:

Keep on dreaming but it's better that someone crushes your dreams now so you can move on then for you to rip your hair out when the community inevitably does everything in their power to make your time on LoTC as dysfunctional as possible. 

BRO DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF??????????? are you OK?

On 7/5/2021 at 9:22 PM, latte said:

BRO DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF??????????? are you OK?

"It's better that someone crushes your dreams now"

conerned.jpg

This lore has been denied. 

Self Denied.