My Disappointment with LOTC is Immeasurable

Unwillingly

Are mushrooms on Pizza a crime against humanity?

I am going to link the entirety of my rune rewrite and ask you for feedback. /s

1) What are your thoughts on dwarves in LOTC?

2) Do you remember Llryia fondly or negatively? I remember RPing with you there once on Norli when he was hunting for dark mages, lol.

30 minutes ago, KaiserJacobII said:

What are you unwilling to do?

listen to country music

29 minutes ago, Peralien said:

Are mushrooms on Pizza a crime against humanity?

almost as bad as pineapple on pizza

4 minutes ago, Nooblius said:

I am going to link the entirety of my rune rewrite and ask you for feedback. /s

1) What are your thoughts on dwarves in LOTC?

2) Do you remember Llryia fondly or negatively? I remember RPing with you there once on Norli when he was hunting for dark mages, lol.

1. Dwarven characters can be pretty funny to interact with sometimes imo. Other than that, pretty neutral. I've never played a dwarf nor played in a dwarven playerbase so there isn't too much for me to comment on

2. It's complicated. Over the years, I've come to realize some things about Llyria and the players there that I didn't see before, so my opinions of it have since then changed. I wish I had never participated in Llyria to any degree, but I will admit that at the time, I was quite starved of RP so I was seeking a creative outlet. The friends I hung out with migrated there, so I ended up following them. 

Unwillingly is doing one of these? Oh sweet!

What was one of your favorite moments when I Rp'ed with you

What little thing has caused utter chaos within the serve RP wise server wide

Whats your current opinions on the Orc player base? (Not including Me, I don't count)

i thought of more questions so im commenting again bc i love u

favorite rp moment with me so far :)

if you could do one thing differently at any major changing point in any of your characters lives, what would it have been?

when will eir'thall cut his hair??????

do you prefer chocolate, sweet, or sour candies?

Unwillingly, when you opened up for Travis in Boston I was in the pit almost front row dancing and loving life then right after drip too hard you pointed at me and said “look at this fat boy dance” and people around me laughed at me so I went to the back and watched the rest of the show from a distance.... my question is why did you do that?

Just how fat r u?

On 7/16/2021 at 2:51 AM, JoanOfArc said:

why do you think nectorist is quite the insufferable figure?

he sent me a very terrible image

23 hours ago, Ofrider said:

Unwillingly is doing one of these? Oh sweet!

What was one of your favorite moments when I Rp'ed with you

What little thing has caused utter chaos within the serve RP wise server wide

Whats your current opinions on the Orc player base? (Not including Me, I don't count)

1. When your orc challenged the Aegrothond elves to a duel back when you were still a new player
2. Telanir saying literally anything even if it's a non-issue
3. The vilainy RP I've seen from the current generation of orcish new players is better than any villainy RP I've seen from any bandit or villainy group on the server. As someone who really enjoys conflict RP, it's refreshing and respectable. I actually considered playing in Krugmar as an olog, though unfortunately I've been very recently deterred. 

15 hours ago, bunnyeatsmoss said:

i thought of more questions so im commenting again bc i love u

favorite rp moment with me so far :)

if you could do one thing differently at any major changing point in any of your characters lives, what would it have been?

when will eir'thall cut his hair??????

do you prefer chocolate, sweet, or sour candies?

ily2

1. When Kindrel drained Darcassan like a blood bag in front of Ryunthur
2. I wish I had the opportunity to instill more character development in Eir'thall. He hasn't really had a change of heart or mind since I've started playing him, and he's shelved rn so that's disappointing. 
3. Never he's a cave man
4. Sour. I actually dislike milk chocolate and will only ever eat dark chocolate tbh. 

14 hours ago, Nectorist said:

Unwillingly, when you opened up for Travis in Boston I was in the pit almost front row dancing and loving life then right after drip too hard you pointed at me and said “look at this fat boy dance” and people around me laughed at me so I went to the back and watched the rest of the show from a distance.... my question is why did you do that?

because of that picture you sent me

12 hours ago, Callum said:

Just how fat r u?

unknown.png?width=624&height=663

the guy in the front

On 7/15/2021 at 1:58 PM, Tetho said:

very sussy baka are you?

I believe he is yes.