On the brain of the Kharajyr - An Informative Paper

Quinn275

Andrik Jan Baruch would nod, "Interesting findin's from Juliyus' studies, niet to say tha' I'm surprised. Glad the Society of Saint Henrik funded this research."

Edited by Drew2_dude

1 hour ago, Quinn275 said:

The Kha is not above those other creatures in the kingdom of beasts, and is little above that of the monkey, giving Men perfect reason and justifiable right to do with them as whatever their culture wishes.

Haskir quietly laughs at the closing of the study, "Juliyus Kortrevich -- and from where did they collect Kharajyr for this paper, I wonder? Pintus!" He exclaims in insult. The pantera furls the writings and stuffs them into a bag. "To think they'd once sought Kharajyr for the Attenlund journeys. Hah!"

Father Paco takes note of this scientific study to make copies of it once the printing workshop was back up and running at the new temple.

“They what!?” Rha’Kir cried out in anger as he read this paper. “I spent my alchemical powers so they could claim the Attenlund! 2 Kha died so they would get their lands. WE CONTRIBUTED TO THEIR EXPANSION OF LANDS! We healed their humans, we helped them with research, and this is how they repay us?” He yelled out “We had King Heinrik and the Royal family for dinner at our village! They will hear of this blasphemy” he said as he went to write a bird

5 hours ago, chaosgamer_ said:

“They what!?” Rha’Kir cried out in anger as he read this paper. “I spent my alchemical powers so they could claim the Attenlund! 2 Kha died so they would get their lands. WE CONTRIBUTED TO THEIR EXPANSION OF LANDS! We healed their humans, we helped them with research, and this is how they repay us?” He yelled out “We had King Heinrik and the Royal family for dinner at our village! They will hear of this blasphemy” he said as he went to write a bird

Within the study of Jerovitz, Juliyus ponders how many beasts fall in the service of Man. If only the horse could speak, then they would give their gratitude to their masters' will to preserve them.